Rank III

Enthusiast III

New Jersey
First Name
Jose
Last Name
Rodrigues
Member #

Been a while since I have been on here.... update..

2021 Rebel
Bilstein 6112/5160
Icon UCA
Icon Dual Rate HD rear springs
Hellwig Swaybar
Icon Alloy 18' wheels
MT Baja Boss A/T 34.5 x 12 x 18
AWE Tuning Exhaust
Spyder Industries Custom Rack
Backflip Revolver 4s cover
Go Rhino RB20 steps
Fitcam Dash Cam
Bulletpoint Mounts

IMG_5711.JPGIMG_3434.JPGIMG_4916.JPGIMG_3016.jpeg16E3847A-DC70-4AE5-8FED-003546FEC34C.jpeg

DaveInCO

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate I

Thornton, CO, USA
First Name
David
Last Name
Orth
Member #

Service Branch
Army
Slowly setting up the Rebel. Ran wiring to the bed for the fridge, a 12v outlet and usb, and bed and under rack lights to see cargo with a switch in the bed. Installed an Auxbeam controller for adding lights up front, reverse lights in the bumper (with a diode so can run them when in reverse and also from the controller), and some general flood lights on the rack.

Attachments

Contributor III

Aylmer, ON, Canada
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Krauter
Service Branch
Army
Here is my 22 Rebel

I don't have pics of the bed but it has the decked system which we use 1 drawer as a kitchen with the other being used for clothing.
We haven't done any major trips as of yet but have a plan for a longer one at the end of this month with 3 kids and 2 adults over 1000km.

We put 2 kids on cots in the vestibule and 1 tends to either sleep across the backseat (or floor) with the option of a one man military surplus tent depending on weather and terrain
Messenger_creation_02c276a5-fedc-48e4-b4a1-354929cb5c26.jpgIMG_20230409_091238.jpg

DaleRF

Rank VII
Investor

Pioneer II

Sierra Vista Southeast, AZ, USA
First Name
DALE
Last Name
FOLLETTE
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7JDA
Service Branch
US Army CWO (Ret)
Here is my 22 Rebel

I don't have pics of the bed but it has the decked system which we use 1 drawer as a kitchen with the other being used for clothing.
We haven't done any major trips as of yet but have a plan for a longer one at the end of this month with 3 kids and 2 adults over 1000km.

We put 2 kids on cots in the vestibule and 1 tends to either sleep across the backseat (or floor) with the option of a one man military surplus tent depending on weather and terrain
View attachment 279793View attachment 279792
Nice!

Reactions: Biggoat1500

Shawn686

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Canada
What's up with the bed cap? Is it a camper? Looks like what I'm after.
Its a LEER contractor cap with barn doors. I am in the process of building a sleep platform / drawers for it.

LEER DCC

I got mine used for $800, it has barn doors with windows, cab side window and no side windows. If you go this route get the barn doors and wedge front, they are life changing. Check dealers and repo places there are tons of these around used.

ARE Builder

LEER is the brand I have but ARE and LEER are basically the same thing, there are only so many ways to make an aluminum contractor canopy. The ARE site builder is way better to see what your options are for heights, doors, lights, interior etc.

Shawn

Reactions: DaleRF