Launch Member

Traveler III

Tannum Sands - Boyne Island, Queensland, Australia
First Name
carl
Last Name
tunstall
Member #

After close on a pack a day for 40 years I finally quit smoking.

Aside from the health benefits the money I’ve saved in a little over a month has already paid for my trucks ARB underbody protection, diff breathers, and a drawer system

Check this out folks.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

California Overland

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Roseville, Ca.
Member #

Congratulations. It's never too late to start a healthy life change. I wish you success. I decided this week to finally get serious about my weight and those last 30lbs I've been carrying around. I'm down 6lbs this week after cutting out carbs and sugar. 24 to go!

Reactions: BCBrian

Ulysses

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
carl
Last Name
tunstall
Member #

Update:
I have just come back from a weekend 4wd trip I had organised to a nearby State Forrest. This was the first time I have organised and led an expedition convoy and arriving early at the rally point waiting for the rest of the group to arrive....I had a cigarette - it was horrible. So I did fall off the wagon but stopping again has been so much easier.
Thanks for all your support folks - next goal for my ‘cigarette jar’ is to pay for my dual battery system.
Outfit & Explore folks :smile:

Reactions: Gpschef

Ulysses

Rank V
Launch Member

Traveler III

First Name
carl
Last Name
tunstall
Member #

Congratulations. It's never too late to start a healthy life change. I wish you success. I decided this week to finally get serious about my weight and those last 30lbs I've been carrying around. I'm down 6lbs this week after cutting out carbs and sugar. 24 to go!
Good luck buddy....you can do it!!
My truck is going on a diet too as it’s carrying way too much weight for a healthy fuel consumption and suspension sometimes feels the strain

Reactions: California Overland