First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Hagglund
Member #

Service Branch
Army Guard and USMC
And this is how it's going.

Swapped axle out for trailer axle, currently has no shocks or sway bar....with factor springs... its only a little sketch. But now they can all be spares for the tacoma.

Bought Used 35s on my old wheels, deal wasn't the best but it's all good.

Spare 35, matches the others.

Did a bunch of cutting. And some welding.

Tongue box from harbor freight.

Found a used cvt on marketplace for 800 and like 1mile from my house. Had to do it.

Had some cross bars for tent out of scrap that was laying around.

Ordered some Amazon tail lights straight from China. Did some wiring for a 7pin. (I think I did the colors right, but I also joined USMC so who knows)

Has a 2in ball set up and added some safety chains.

One more trip for Veterans day and it goes down for some modifications for rest of winter.

Attachments

grubworm

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

louisiana
First Name
grub
Last Name
worm
Member #

Service Branch
USN-Submarines
lots of lockable storage that is easily accessible...thats going to be very nice to have.
i like it. looks like youre doing good job to me...

(dont let the USMC thing get you down...not everyone is cut out to be a sailor!) :grinning:

Haggy

Rank VI

Influencer I

Medford, Oregon.
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Hagglund
Member #

Service Branch
Army Guard and USMC
Ahh my cab must be here. Haha.

It's what I wanted to start with. So im happy to have found it for so cheap. Trailers are apperent gold in the PNW.

Haggy

Rank VI

Influencer I

Medford, Oregon.
First Name
Dustin
Last Name
Hagglund
Member #

Service Branch
Army Guard and USMC
Once I get through veterans day. It's getting a completely new frame. And different suspension. Nothing super fancy though. Probably gonna drop the deck height, and extend the front storage to hold a pull out fridge. After that I gotta figure out tent height for Annex and awning.

But might you I'm not rich. So, this is gonna take awhile to get all those things lol. Just gonna build it to support the heights and what not.

Reactions: Broken Yoke

Swhirstein

Rank IV
Launch Member

Advocate III

Davenport, Iowa, USA
First Name
Scott
Last Name
Hirstein
Member #

Once I get through veterans day. It's getting a completely new frame. And different suspension. Nothing super fancy though. Probably gonna drop the deck height, and extend the front storage to hold a pull out fridge. After that I gotta figure out tent height for Annex and awning.

But might you I'm not rich. So, this is gonna take awhile to get all those things lol. Just gonna build it to support the heights and what not.
We all on a budget brother; good luck with the build!

Reactions: Haggy