Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Charleston, SC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Nuttall
Member #

What’s up everyone. I am looking to go run Hurricane Trail this weekend but definitely looking to have another vehicle with me for camping. Would anyone be inserted in going Saturday? I have a Stock 4Runner but got full gear. Running Nitto ridge grapplers but that’s it. Heard I would be able to make it. Also was wanting to just do the campsite right past the creek. Don’t think my truck would make it past that. For now……

ChrisG

Rank II

Traveler III

First Name
Chris
Last Name
Grant
Member #

Did you ever make it out that way? If so how are conditions? I haven’t been in years but was able to bring a relatively stock Suburban through. Heard it’s gotten pretty chewed up lately.

ryannuttall

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Charleston, SC, USA
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Nuttall
Member #

Did you ever make it out that way? If so how are conditions? I haven’t been in years but was able to bring a relatively stock Suburban through. Heard it’s gotten pretty chewed up lately.
I ended up not going and went to Mount Pisgah campground. I didn’t want to go solo with my 4Runner being stock with tires. I’ll be going at some point I think I’m September. I’ve heard it got chewed up and then they redid it for more sightseeing. Not too sure

Reactions: ChrisG