Howdy ya'll--- newbie here.

• HTML tutorial

ChrisSmash

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Seattle, WA
Member #

Hi Everyone! My names Chris, coming from the great PNW (Seattle area to be more specific). Have been interested in the overlanding style offroad theme for quite a while but one of my goals this year is to get out in nature more frequently. And I believe some mods to my truck are coming in the near future to make that...a better all around experience.

I actually found this forum by googling similar vehicles to my own, which is an 08' RAM 1500 4x4. Initially found Truckerbizz' build thread on his RAM 1500, so I signed up here! Got my truck almost five years ago now and it has been completely stock since then minus a set of all terrains.

I have a problem with taking too many photos of my truck lol, so here are just a few highlights from a trip I took to Moab, UT and Ouray, CO (and pikes peak) in 2016.

DSC_0927.JPG

DSC_1063.JPGDSC_0420.JPG DSC_0073.JPG DSC_0635.JPG

Sadly, I haven't truly explored my own state of Washington yet-- so that's what I am going to be doing this year.

Look forward to learning cool tips and tricks from ya'll.

-Chris

Reactions: T-88 and Voodoo 1

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi Everyone! My names Chris, coming from the great PNW (Seattle area to be more specific). Have been interested in the overlanding style offroad theme for quite a while but one of my goals this year is to get out in nature more frequently. And I believe some mods to my truck are coming in the near future to make that...a better all around experience.

I actually found this forum by googling similar vehicles to my own, which is an 08' RAM 1500 4x4. Initially found Truckerbizz' build thread on his RAM 1500, so I signed up here! Got my truck almost five years ago now and it has been completely stock since then minus a set of all terrains.

I have a problem with taking too many photos of my truck lol, so here are just a few highlights from a trip I took to Moab, UT and Ouray, CO (and pikes peak) in 2016.

View attachment 45894

View attachment 45895View attachment 45898 View attachment 45896 View attachment 45897

Sadly, I haven't truly explored my own state of Washington yet-- so that's what I am going to be doing this year.

-Chris
Hi Chris and welcome to OB! Nice looking Ram! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Voodoo 1

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Edmonds, WA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Hoskins
Member #

View attachment 45894

View attachment 45895View attachment 45898 View attachment 45896 View attachment 45897

-Chris
Welcome, I signed on last week.

Lead K9

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer I

Franklin Park, Illinois
First Name
Lead
Last Name
Dog
Member #

Welcome aboard! I haven't been that far west by car since I was a kid. But your pics make me want to load up my Jeep and get rolling.