Howdy from Texas

• HTML tutorial

Leemcmillan

Rank 0

Traveler I

20170429_130440.jpg
Hello everyone, my name is Lee McMillan from the hot desert sands of West Texas. My wife and I have begun the evolution from plain old campsite camping to overlanding. During the upcoming months there will be many new mods done to my 2003 S-10 ZR2 shown above. We will keep everyone updated as progress continues and we are so glad to be here! Thanks all!!!

Northernlady

Rank V
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Prince George, British Columbia, Canada
First Name
Karen
Last Name
Roberts
Member #

View attachment 34085
Hello everyone, my name is Lee McMillan from the hot desert sands of West Texas. My wife and I have begun the evolution from plain old campsite camping to overlanding. During the upcoming months there will be many new mods done to my 2003 S-10 ZR2 shown above. We will keep everyone updated as progress continues and we are so glad to be here! Thanks all!!!
Hello and Welcome! You have a great looking rig. I am currently making the same transition. It is so much fun exploring and going to more out of the way places.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

View attachment 34085
Hi Lee and welcome to OB! Nice looking S-10! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Longshot270

Rank V
Launch Member

Experimenter I

DFW, TX
First Name
Colby
Last Name
M
Member #

Howdy from central/south.

That should be a fun platform to work with.

French

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Irvine California
First Name
Shane
Last Name
Frechette
Member #

Service Branch
USMC
View attachment 34085
Welcome from SoCal,
Nice Rig, can't wait to see modes.