Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Welcome! There’s a great group in your neck of the desert, check the calendar for their events.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
David, welcome to Overland Bound from Washington State!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New to the group, Thanks for the addition.
Sparks Nevada
2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ (Rubicon Drivetrain Conversion)
Welcome to Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Rally Points
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
The “Reno Overlanding” OLB Meet-Up meets monthly, if you're interested check out the meet-up page on the forum for details. US West - Reno Overlanding Recurring Meetings and Trail Runs Thread
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About WEST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

David C Gibbs

Rank VI

Member III

Boise, Idaho
First Name
David
Last Name
Gibbs
Member #

Welcome David, We live in Boise, ID. 2018 Toyota Tacoma, 1988 FJ62, 2019 E350 V10.
There is sum great wheeling in your state.
Gibbs

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
New to the group, Thanks for the addition.
Sparks Nevada
2002 Jeep Wrangler TJ (Rubicon Drivetrain Conversion)
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

ZeroAccess

Rank I

Contributor III

United States
First Name
Glen
Last Name
Roberts
Howdy
I'll be in Nevada mid March and will be looking for a friend/travel partner. If you're interested you can check out my intro post for more information and if you think you wouldn't throw me in front of a bear send me a message

BFR812

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, United States
First Name
Russel
Last Name
Parker
Member #

Hello Texas Dave,
It’s nice to see a fellow member from the Reno area. I live in the Damonte Ranch area and would like to meet more people who share the same passion as I for Overlanding.

I would like put a trip together for a nice mid Spring run out to Jarbridge Nv. Would this be something that you might be interested in ?
Or perhaps do you know of anyone that might be interested in a mid spring trip to Jarbridge?

Thanks Texas Dave,

EdHeston

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Fernley, NV, USA
First Name
Edward
Last Name
Heston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRON647
Service Branch
Retired Fire
I would be interested in a Jarbidge trip. Maybe we could get together for coffee in Reno and talk about some other trips.

Reactions: BFR812

BFR812

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Reno, Washoe County, Nevada, United States
First Name
Russel
Last Name
Parker
Member #

I would be interested in a Jarbidge trip. Maybe we could get together for coffee in Reno and talk about some other trips.
Hello Texas Dave,
I would like to meet with you over a cup of coffee whoever looking at my schedule I’m a little busy till later this week. I was wondering where in. Texas you use to live? I consider my self a Texan, I was born in Shreveport LA. But spent most of my life in Fort Worth Texas and Dequeen Ark. I ended up coming to Reno NV. To take care of my father till he passed and then feel in love with Reno and ended up staying.

I have another question for you, Have you heard of the Pacific NorthWest (PNW) Overlanding Expo and was wondering if you might be attending the event this year?

Well Texas Dave, let me know what your schedule looks like and let’s put something together to meet.

Sincerely,

Reactions: Offroadtails

Offroadtails

Rank VI
Launch Member

Steward I

Galt, California
First Name
Markus
Last Name
Fowler
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6DZM
Hello Texas Dave,
It’s nice to see a fellow member from the Reno area. I live in the Damonte Ranch area and would like to meet more people who share the same passion as I for Overlanding.

I would like put a trip together for a nice mid Spring run out to Jarbridge Nv. Would this be something that you might be interested in ?
Or perhaps do you know of anyone that might be interested in a mid spring trip to Jarbridge?

Thanks Texas Dave,
Russel, are you open to exploring Bowman lake? There are a few of us from Sacramento that go and explore the area. Also, I am planning a trip on the Plumas BDT and a trip to Bodie and Mono lake. If you are interest I will include you in the invites.

Markus

Reactions: BFR812

EdHeston

Rank III

Enthusiast I

Fernley, NV, USA
First Name
Edward
Last Name
Heston
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRON647
Service Branch
Retired Fire
Hello Texas Dave,

Thanks Texas Dave,
Russel, are you open to exploring Bowman lake? There are a few of us from Sacramento that go and explore the area. Also, I am planning a trip on the Plumas BDT and a trip to Bodie and Mono lake. If you are interest I will include you in the invites.

Markus
Hi Markus, Ed here, I would be interested in some of those routes. I’ve had Plumas on my radar for this spring/summer.

Reactions: Offroadtails