Rank IV

Advocate III

Merryville La
First Name
Caleb
Last Name
Blackmon
Member #

Can anyone tell me how to follow someone else. I’ve tried on the app and on the online web page but still no luck. The info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Can anyone tell me how to follow someone else. I’ve tried on the app and on the online web page but still no luck. The info will be greatly appreciated. Thanks
When you hover your mouse over the other person's user name, then there will be a popup where you can click on 'Follow'.

Ctblackmon

Rank IV

Advocate III

Merryville La
First Name
Caleb
Last Name
Blackmon
Member #

Ok I’ll try that. Do you know if there is a way to do it using the app. I use my iPad most of the time.
When you hover your mouse over the other person's user name, then there will be a popup where you can click on 'Follow'.

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
I don’t use the old OB App. On my iPhone I use Google Chrome app as I am now. The process is similar. You lightly click user’s name and same popup window will show.

Are you using old OB App or are you on beta app?

Edit - I just tried old OB app and it doesn’t seem to work. Beta app does seem to have the Follow functionality built into it yet.

Reactions: Ctblackmon

Ctblackmon

Rank IV

Advocate III

Merryville La
First Name
Caleb
Last Name
Blackmon
Member #

I don’t use the old OB App. On my iPhone I use Google Chrome app as I am now. The process is similar. You lightly click user’s name and same popup window will show.

Are you using old OB App or are you on beta app?

Edit - I just tried old OB app and it doesn’t seem to work. Beta app does seem to have the Follow functionality built into it yet.
I’m using the beta app. And I’ll try going to the chrome app and see if I can get that to work. If not I’ll go in through my laptop once I get back to it. Thanks for the info.

Reactions: RoarinRow

Michael

Rank IX
Staff member
Founder 500

Benefactor

Livermore, California, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Murguia
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KM6YSL
I’m using the beta app. And I’ll try going to the chrome app and see if I can get that to work. If not I’ll go in through my laptop once I get back to it. Thanks for the info.
You can do this from the desktop. The app coming out this week to iOS and Android does have the follow functionality now.

M

Reactions: Ctblackmon

Ctblackmon

Rank IV

Advocate III

Merryville La
First Name
Caleb
Last Name
Blackmon
Member #

You can do this from the desktop. The app coming out this week to iOS and Android does have the follow functionality now.

M
Ok thank man. So far loving the app set up