How is the weather and nature in Ga and Tn ?

• HTML tutorial

CharlieTheRedd

Rank I
Launch Member

Contributor I

Sanford, FL, USA
Member #

So I'm kind of ignorant here in the regard of what the weather is like in these states during this time of year. Can anyone chime in and tell me how the general weather is in April and May in Georgia and Tennessee? I want to go camping, ride some trails, and go fishing... But, I'd like the weather to be not cold overall, and nature to be "in bloom" if that makes sense. Thanks in advance.

Txdiamond17

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Collierville, Tennessee
Member #

It’s been pretty cold for this time of year in West Tennessee. Late April and May should be warm to approaching hot depending on the date. It’s a beautiful time of year. Nights should still be cool. Peak “bloom” has already happened for flowers and trees I’d say. Everything is green and most flowers have bloomed around here. If you’re headed to the smokies you won’t be disappointed. It’s fantastic anytime.

ckkphoto

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rome, Georgia US
First Name
Chris
Last Name
Knitig
Member #

So I'm kind of ignorant here in the regard of what the weather is like in these states during this time of year. Can anyone chime in and tell me how the general weather is in April and May in Georgia and Tennessee? I want to go camping, ride some trails, and go fishing... But, I'd like the weather to be not cold overall, and nature to be "in bloom" if that makes sense. Thanks in advance.
We are a little behimd Tennessee as far as bloom goes but Wednesday the temp is gonna be 78. Lots of rain here in north Georgia this time of year.

Sent from my SM-N910P using Tapatalk

Reactions: CharlieTheRedd

kappels

Rank III
Launch Member

Advocate II

Chattanooga, TN
Member #

Southeastern Tennessee and North Georgia right now are in prime camping/outdoor season, in my opinion. The pollen is still crazy, but most of the plants and flowers have already bloomed. It's hot right now—in the mid 80s to 90s and there are some scattered storms. But generally, its very nice. My favorite camping season before it gets too hot.

Reactions: Eric Neal