Launch Member

Traveler III

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Amanda
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

Upon cleaning and repairing. Here's the damage.

Ripped the felt off and some of the trip which allows the valance to click in. Glad the damage wasn't worse.

Sent from my SM-G928P using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: Meta6981

Meta6981

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member II

Dewey, AZ
First Name
Trevor
Last Name
Emerdinger
Member #

So after power washing about 20 lbs of mud off the skids and in the wheel wells, the defiant is presentable yet again. Then i had to power wash the driveway.

Sent from my SM-G900P using OB Talk mobile app

Reactions: VDawg1115

Anders0nic

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member
Supporter

Pathfinder I

Benicia, CA
First Name
Anderson
Last Name
Carlisle
Member #

After all that playing in the mud, I highly suggest y'all inspect your inner tie rod boots, cv boots and any other relevant areas where intrusion can wreak havoc. Mud can be fun to play in, however, the clean up afterwards is hell. I also recommend a WD-40 hose down of the undercarriage. Or pick your choice for surfactants. I personally use Inox MX3.

VDawg1115

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Oakland, CA
Member #

After all that playing in the mud, I highly suggest y'all inspect your inner tie rod boots, cv boots and any other relevant areas where intrusion can wreak havoc. Mud can be fun to play in, however, the clean up afterwards is hell. I also recommend a WD-40 hose down of the undercarriage. Or pick your choice for surfactants. I personally use Inox MX3.
Good advice. Still haven't had a chance to powerwash mine. Got home after dark today