Enthusiast I

Randleman, Randolph County, North Carolina, United States
First Name
John
Last Name
Carter
Service Branch
U.S. Army
I am new to overlanding, but I have been following and interested in it a while now. just sold my f350 and picked up a 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR5. Looking to get together with some good people and learn all I can. I am active LEO as well as a new EMT so I have some things to bring to group. Anyone in NC looking to meet up I'm usually down. I also am an avid motorcycle rider, do my fair share of fishing and hunting and pretty much anything outdoors related so up for anything.

My truck is a new 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR5, just picked up a complete TRD Bilstein suspension, Xtrusion bed rack and picking up a warn winch later this month so I believe I''m off to a good start. Thanks in advance and looking forward to meeting some cool new people.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I am new to overlanding, but I have been following and interested in it a while now. just sold my f350 and picked up a 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR5. Looking to get together with some good people and learn all I can. I am active LEO as well as a new EMT so I have some things to bring to group. Anyone in NC looking to meet up I'm usually down. I also am an avid motorcycle rider, do my fair share of fishing and hunting and pretty much anything outdoors related so up for anything.

My truck is a new 2023 Toyota Tacoma SR5, just picked up a complete TRD Bilstein suspension, Xtrusion bed rack and picking up a warn winch later this month so I believe I''m off to a good start. Thanks in advance and looking forward to meeting some cool new people.
Welcome To Overland Bound
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
U.S. SouthEast (AR LA MS KY TN AL NC SC GA FL)
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
You are in the Southeast Region, local information can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check out the four Overland Expo events https://www.OverlandExpo.com
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army

Welcome to the overland bound commnity. Glad to have you join us.