125 Davenport Road, El Paso, TX, USA
First Name
Omar
Last Name
Teran
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N/A
Hello everyone my name is Omar and i have a problem. Seriously though this covid19 quarentine is getting old .
I like to wheel and camp. My brother and i work on Landcruisers and other 4wd toyotas. We are located in El Paso TX. Here are my vehicles .

Attachments

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Omar, welcome from Oklahoma. Love the old pickup, growing up my old man had a blue '81. Even after being flipped into a ditch full of water he still daily drove it for a number of years.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.

Beretta4x4

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Temple, TX, USA
First Name
Joshua
Last Name
Tyler
Member #

Hello everyone my name is Omar and i have a problem. Seriously though this covid19 quarentine is getting old .
I like to wheel and camp. My brother and i work on Landcruisers and other 4wd toyotas. We are located in El Paso TX. Here are my vehicles .
Welcome, Omar!

Omar Teran

Rank I
Launch Member

Member I

125 Davenport Road, El Paso, TX, USA
First Name
Omar
Last Name
Teran
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N/A
Hello Omar, welcome from Oklahoma. Love the old pickup, growing up my old man had a blue '81. Even after being flipped into a ditch full of water he still daily drove it for a number of years.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.
Thanks ! I will check this out

Reactions: Beretta4x4

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds