• HTML tutorial

GypsyKai

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Stuart Fl
Member #

Hi all I'm Chris, #6149

Me and my Dog Kai are some of your new members and plan on being a highly active member within the USA, and Canada. I just got my Discovery 5 TD6 last week, and could not be happier with it. I plan on getting one of the Conqueror UEV 490 trailers by the end of the year. I just moved out of my 40' 5th wheel trailer after a while of being on the road and realizing that having a house with me wasn't making me happy I needed something simple, so I moved back in with my parents! Don't worry they love having me. So now I am taking steps to ready myself for a series of road trips and adventures, hopefully many of which will be along side members from here. I still have a lot planned this summer, camping trip in Michigan, road trip to Niagara falls, then overland expo east. After the expo I'll hopefully know a few people and have some ideas of what to do next.

I plan on being at Overland Expo East in September Hope to see others there.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tinker

Damato26

Rank II
Launch Member

Contributor III

Lincolnwood IL
Member #

Hi everyone, Dan and Stacy here #6143

We excited to be part of the overland community. We have two stock rigs(for now) A 2005 Toyota Land Cruiser and a 2012 overland edition
Grand Cherokee. We have two little kids that already love to camp. I am hoping to start adding mods to the cruiser soon. look forward to the meet ups!

Enjoy life

Attachments

Reactions: JayViking