Innkeeper 41

Rank I

Contributor I

South Central Kentucky
First Name
Marc
Last Name
Marc
Looking for some gpx file for the DBBB and a post in here appeared in the search results. Cool place! So, I signed-up.

For the past ten years, my overlanding has been with motorcycles, now with typical aging aches and pains, I bought a Tacoma last year. Took it to Colorado and Moab back in May, and realized it's not the vehicle I want. So, I traded that for my first Wrangler. Last month, I went back to Colorado and Utah for some wheeling. Basecamped out of cabins and hotel rooms. If interested, I run simple, non-monetary blogs, and here is the link for the Wrangler: Adventuring Wrangler

I'm in South Central Kentucky about five miles north of Tennessee. Wrapped up my Army career in nearby Fort Campbell. Army Aviation the whole time and as a UH-60A crewchief and CH-47D maintenance test pilot.

Going to roam the threads here and see what else is in this area.

Some friendly folks out of California in their Wranglers took this picture.
IMG_20240908_114250863sm2.jpg

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Looking for some gpx file for the DBBB and a post in here appeared in the search results. Cool place! So, I signed-up.

For the past ten years, my overlanding has been with motorcycles, now with typical aging aches and pains, I bought a Tacoma last year. Took it to Colorado and Moab back in May, and realized it's not the vehicle I want. So, I traded that for my first Wrangler. Last month, I went back to Colorado and Utah for some wheeling. Basecamped out of cabins and hotel rooms. If interested, I run simple, non-monetary blogs, and here is the link for the Wrangler: Adventuring Wrangler

I'm in South Central Kentucky about five miles north of Tennessee. Wrapped up my Army career in nearby Fort Campbell. Army Aviation the whole time and as a UH-60A crewchief and CH-47D maintenance test pilot.

Going to roam the threads here and see what else is in this area.

Some friendly folks out of California in their Wranglers took this picture.
View attachment 286538
Hello Marc, welcome to Overland Bound. Thank you for your service, blessings!