Hey everyone!!

• Thread starter Deleted member 111436
  • Start date
  • HTML tutorial
D

Deleted member 111436

I'm the new guy here lol. Me and my family are from Pennsylvania around the Tyrone area and we just got started into overlanding but we have been camping and going on adventures for many years so we are just new to overlanding and looking to explore the trails and camping spots we can find. If anyone one knows any good places around my area please let me know. I have a Jeep Renegade for now but I am looking to trade it in for a tacoma as soon as I find the right one lol.

Last edited by a moderator:

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I'm the new guy here lol. Me and my family are from Pennsylvania around the Tyrone area and we just got started into overlanding but we have been camping and going on adventures for many years so we are just new to overlanding and looking to explore the trails and camping spots we can find. If anyone one knows any good places around my area please let me know. I have a Jeep Renegade for now but I am looking to trade it in for a tacoma as soon as I find the right one lol.
Welcome To Overland Bound
A great resource for local information is @Wawa Skittletits
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

Wawa Skittletits

Local Expert East Region USA
Staff member
Launch Member

Expedition Master I

Wilkes-Barre, PA, USA
First Name
Drew
Last Name
Hawley
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRBZ674
Service Branch
USN veteran
D

Deleted member 111436

Reactions: Wawa Skittletits

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

D

Deleted member 111436

Hello and welcome to the OB family.
Thank you I appreciate that!!

Reactions: roots66

Advocate I

Owen Sound, Ontario, Canada
First Name
James
Last Name
Girard
Member #

Nothing wrong with a Renegade! Lol. It's pretty much the same platform as my Compass and I have had that thing all over the place. I have a 2 inch lift in it and it sits as high as a stock Tacoma. That being said a little more ground clearance and lockers would be nice lol.
As for places to go in your area, I'm not sure, as I've only either passed through Pennsylvania, or headed straight to Rausch Creek with my TJ. I do love that are though, the hills and valleys are very scenic compared to the usual rock cuts I see all the time lol.

Attachments