Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
Erin and I scouted it this weekend and it was great, a little wet and sloppy but never an issue with traction, rig could use a wash though lol.
We found some good camping areas, there were a suprising number of folks camping along the river, but at least a handful of empty areas suitable for camping with a larger group.
PXL_20240218_183222668.RAW-01.COVER~2.jpgPXL_20240218_194949377.RAW-01.COVER~2.jpgPXL_20240218_202934485.RAW-01.COVER~3.jpgPXL_20240218_215354624.RAW-01.COVER~2.jpgPXL_20240218_225842768.RAW-01.COVER~2.jpgPXL_20240218_231710599.RAW-01.COVER~2.jpgPXL_20240218_231737203.RAW-01.COVER~2.jpgPXL_20240218_231925421.RAW-01.COVER.jpgPXL_20240218_232545162.RAW-01.COVER.jpgPXL_20240218_232601749.RAW-01.COVER~2.jpg

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

We’re tentative at the moment. Just got a meeting scheduled for March 14-16 but I have no clue how much I will actually be needed. Either we show up Saturday evening or get a chance to meetup Friday evening. Hope to be able to make the trip. This was a nice route last year.

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
We are about 2.5 weeks out from this trip and it’s gonna be a good one! A friend of Cody and I who is not yet a member is planning on joining us. He has some physical limitations but that’s not stopping him from wanting to get out and join us in his Tahoe. You guys are gonna like him and his girlfriend. I told him we have some amazing people that like to get out and adventure together so he’s pumped. I’m thankful for you all

@Codeman @Indian Paintbrush Girl @AcJ @Jeb @Big Red Burb @Bodge Garage @Buzzbee17 @Dilldog @G.Goodwin @jad3116 @Jhop567 @Looniz1 @Mitch&TigaB @Sapper7 @Two Sheds @BigBird @Adventure4rx4 @Señor Steve @Ms Teri @Kjard95 @Sandpoint Steve @Navillusjt @Taco_Austin @BlackToySteve @Mountain Goat Nomad @Mountaintrails71 @NWFJ

G.Goodwin

Rank V
Founder 500
Launch Member

Explorer I

West Richland, WA
First Name
Garrett
Last Name
Goodwin
Member #

We’re tentative at the moment. Just got a meeting scheduled for March 14-16 but I have no clue how much I will actually be needed. Either we show up Saturday evening or get a chance to meetup Friday evening. Hope to be able to make the trip. This was a nice route last year.
Well I now get to work the 16th. We still might make the drive Saturday afternoon but it’ll take some convincing to get the rest of the family to go. I’m still hoping to at least come for one night and hang out with y’all.

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
We are about 2.5 weeks out from this trip and it’s gonna be a good one! A friend of Cody and I who is not yet a member is planning on joining us. He has some physical limitations but that’s not stopping him from wanting to get out and join us in his Tahoe. You guys are gonna like him and his girlfriend. I told him we have some amazing people that like to get out and adventure together so he’s pumped. I’m thankful for you all

@Codeman @Indian Paintbrush Girl @AcJ @Jeb @Big Red Burb @Bodge Garage @Buzzbee17 @Dilldog @G.Goodwin @jad3116 @Jhop567 @Looniz1 @Mitch&TigaB @Sapper7 @Two Sheds @BigBird @Adventure4rx4 @Señor Steve @Ms Teri @Kjard95 @Sandpoint Steve @Navillusjt @Taco_Austin @BlackToySteve @Mountain Goat Nomad @Mountaintrails71 @NWFJ
that's awesome! and a perfect trip for it. the road in says "not suitbable for trailers" then we proceeded to see like 5 LOL and I mean like small 5th wheels and decent sized travel trailers (the switch backs would have been fun with those YIKES). but definitely full size and stock friendly.

Reactions: PapaDave

Jeb

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nine Mile Falls, WA, USA
First Name
Jeb
Last Name
Mertz
Member #

I unfortunately will be out for this trip. Have to head back to F@#$ing Illinois for a few days due to some family issues. I tried to find a loophole to stay behind but it didn't work. See you all next month though for sure! Have a great trip, be safe.

Enthusiast II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Samantha
Last Name
Hanson
Do we want to do a group dinner on Saturday night?

Open to any ideas!

We could do:
Chili dogs and sides
Burgers and sides
Tacos
A traditional pot luck to bring whatever you want
Chili (we could regret this but at least our tents would be warm lol)

Last edited:

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
I unfortunately will be out for this trip. Have to head back to F@#$ing Illinois for a few days due to some family issues. I tried to find a loophole to stay behind but it didn't work. See you all next month though for sure! Have a great trip, be safe.
UGH! I'm sorry that sucks. I know you were looking forward to this one. ironically I'll be in Illinois until the 14th for work. sounds like mine will be more enjoyable though...

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18

Open to any ideas!

We could do:
Chili dogs and sides
Burgers and sides
Tacos
It'll just be me, maybe one of the pups. so I'll be packing super light. I can definitely bring something (I'll have my fridge) but if it requires re-heating I may need to bug someone since I'm only bringing my jetboil.
Tacos are ALWAYS ok with me LOL

Enthusiast II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Samantha
Last Name
Hanson

Open to any ideas!

We could do:
Chili dogs and sides
Burgers and sides
Tacos
It'll just be me, maybe one of the pups. so I'll be packing super light. I can definitely bring something (I'll have my fridge) but if it requires re-heating I may need to bug someone since I'm only bringing my jetboil.
Tacos are ALWAYS ok with me LOL
What! Natalie has to come! I’ll convince her to come this weekend. Lol

Ebbs

Rank VI

Influencer II

Spokane, WA, USA
First Name
Brandon
Last Name
Eberhardt
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KE0JBH
Service Branch
Air Force 02-18
What! Natalie has to come! I’ll convince her to come this weekend. Lol
just too much traveling, she's going to Chicago the same time I am to see family, and she has to work Friday so we wouldn't be able to leave till Sat. plus she needs time away from me lol