Upstate New York, NY, USA
First Name
Sharon
Last Name
King
Member #

Service Branch
USN AND ARMY VET
Hi, I'm Sharon aka She Will Ride. I am a dual sport moto 5791.jpegGS017908 (1).jpgcamp rider. I have a BMW 750GS and a Honda 250L Rally. I eat ,sleep, and dream about dual sport riding and camping and can't get enough of it. I'm gald I found this site because I have always wanted to ride my bikes from Upstate, NY to my home town of Camp May, NJ. I can't believe there is a route established and I have added that route on my "TO RIDE" list5791.jpegGS017908 (1).jpg5791.jpegGS017908 (1).jpg5791.jpegGS017908 (1).jpg. I am very excited about the maps and the ability to learn and do more by using this site. I mostly ride in the Adrirondacks and Catskills on Dual Sport and on my BMW, I ride all over. I'm very happy to be here and I really look foward to meeting like minded folks to share ideas and stories with.

Bad Sport

Rank V
Investor

Advocate II

National City, CA, USA
First Name
Lyle
Last Name
Mardis
Member #

Service Branch
US Navy
Hi, I'm Sharon aka She Will Ride. I am a dual sport moto View attachment 248494View attachment 248495camp rider. I have a BMW 750GS and a Honda 250L Rally. I eat ,sleep, and dream about dual sport riding and camping and can't get enough of it. I'm gald I found this site because I have always wanted to ride my bikes from Upstate, NY to my home town of Camp May, NJ. I can't believe there is a route established and I have added that route on my "TO RIDE" listView attachment 248494View attachment 248495View attachment 248494View attachment 248495View attachment 248494View attachment 248495. I am very excited about the maps and the ability to learn and do more by using this site. I mostly ride in the Adrirondacks and Catskills on Dual Sport and on my BMW, I ride all over. I'm very happy to be here and I really look foward to meeting like minded folks to share ideas and stories with.
Hi Sharon. Welcome to Overland Bound from southern CA.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hi, I'm Sharon aka She Will Ride. I am a dual sport moto View attachment 248494View attachment 248495camp rider. I have a BMW 750GS and a Honda 250L Rally. I eat ,sleep, and dream about dual sport riding and camping and can't get enough of it. I'm gald I found this site because I have always wanted to ride my bikes from Upstate, NY to my home town of Camp May, NJ. I can't believe there is a route established and I have added that route on my "TO RIDE" listView attachment 248494View attachment 248495View attachment 248494View attachment 248495View attachment 248494View attachment 248495. I am very excited about the maps and the ability to learn and do more by using this site. I mostly ride in the Adrirondacks and Catskills on Dual Sport and on my BMW, I ride all over. I'm very happy to be here and I really look foward to meeting like minded folks to share ideas and stories with.
Welcome To Overland Bound Sharon
You are in the East Region, local information can be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Quick adult & youth Tread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you haven't already, been Check out Overland Expo About EAST — Overland Expo®. This is a destination expo for Duel Sport riders.
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

trail_runn4r

US Rocky Mtn. Local Expert. Colorado: Denver Area

Pathfinder III

Denver, CO, USA
First Name
Carlo
Last Name
Donzelli
Member #

Hi, I'm Sharon aka She Will Ride. I am a dual sport moto camp rider. I have a BMW 750GS and a Honda 250L Rally. I eat ,sleep, and dream about dual sport riding and camping and can't get enough of it. I'm gald I found this site because I have always wanted to ride my bikes from Upstate, NY to my home town of Camp May, NJ. I can't believe there is a route established and I have added that route on my "TO RIDE" list. I am very excited about the maps and the ability to learn and do more by using this site. I mostly ride in the Adrirondacks and Catskills on Dual Sport and on my BMW, I ride all over. I'm very happy to be here and I really look foward to meeting like minded folks to share ideas and stories with.
Welcome! Nice to see someone riding a bike!

Reactions: she will ride

Advtres

Rank VI
Investor

Steward I

Hollister, CA, USA
First Name
Lizabeth
Last Name
Deliriumskid
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6STB
HI Sharon, Welcome to OB! - I am also an ADV rider! ( 1200GS, + a few more! )
Looking forward to all your adventures!

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch
USAF
Hello and welcome to the OB family.

OTH Overland

Local Expert Washington, USA
Investor

Trail Blazer III

Camano Island, WA, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Ballard
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
N7XQP
Service Branch
Fire/EMS/SAR
Sharon, Welcome to Overland Bound from Washington State, look forward to seeing photos of your adventures. Ride Safe.

S

SoCoRuss

Welcome aboard. Where at in Upstate? We use to live in Lee Center just above Rome. Then we got paroled :flushed:

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.