Investor

Contributor III

Saudi Arabia
First Name
Hani
Last Name
Ukayli
Member #

I just wanted to stop by and say hello as one of the newest members. I just joined tonite for the first time. So HIIIII I'm hoping to get some tips and meet new people.
Welcome home Ronnito18. I bought a 4Runner in college with a ridiculous lift on it. It’s in the bottom of a lake in Newfoundland somewhere.

Reactions: dp454so

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
I just wanted to stop by and say hello as one of the newest members. I just joined tonite for the first time. So HIIIII I'm hoping to get some tips and meet new people.
Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.

Reactions: Ronnito18

dp454so

Rank IV

Advocate II

USA
First Name
D
Last Name
P
Member #

Welcome!

Ranger the ridgeback approves of your dog-themed post. He's my partner in crime and down for every adventure! ranger in truck.jpg

OldManJack

Rank IV

Advocate II

Ball Ground, Pickens County, Georgia, United States
First Name
Jack
Last Name
Coleman
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K7JDC
Service Branch
US Army
Welcome! You’ve joined the right group. Invaluable resources. God bless and be safe!

Reactions: Ronnito18

Ronnito18

Rank III

Advocate III

NJ-31, Washington, NJ, USA
First Name
Ronny
Last Name
Ramirez
Member #

Welcome! You’ve joined the right group. Invaluable resources. God bless and be safe!
Thank you, everyone is been so welcoming

Ronnito18

Rank III

Advocate III

NJ-31, Washington, NJ, USA
First Name
Ronny
Last Name
Ramirez
Member #

Welcome to the Overland Bound Community. Glad to have you join us.
Thank you, happy to be here. I'm hoping to learn a lot