Majorbacon8r

Rank 0

Traveler I

MN
First Name
Hunter
Last Name
Bacon
I'm in Eden Prairie. There's a group of us in the cities that meet the second Tuesday of every month. Midwest Overland Society. Though the winter meetings are tough for me to get to because of the Wild schedule.
Hey Im from chanhassen and would love to know more about your group if you’re willing!!

Majorbacon8r

Rank 0

Traveler I

MN
First Name
Hunter
Last Name
Bacon
Hey all! Just joined OB today.

Bryan from Elk River here. One of the founders of Minnesota Overlanders - A Group of 700+ people on FB - Soon to be a no-fee club!

Anyway, Checking in! Hope to meet up with you sometime, share a campfire and adventure!

Bryan
Hey how do I find more information on your club? Very interested!!

Majorbacon8r

Rank 0

Traveler I

MN
First Name
Hunter
Last Name
Bacon
Hey all! Just joined OB today.

Bryan from Elk River here. One of the founders of Minnesota Overlanders - A Group of 700+ people on FB - Soon to be a no-fee club!

Anyway, Checking in! Hope to meet up with you sometime, share a campfire and adventure!

Bryan
Hey how do I find more information on your club? Very interested!!

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Hey Im from chanhassen and would love to know more about your group if you’re willing!!
Sorry, haven't been active on here in a while. I'm in Mound now, but Sean linked you to the website. Introduce yourself and join in on the discussion.

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

The other Sean

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Minneapolis
Member #

For consistency, I'd assume it will remain the same.

Personally, my wife and I have NEVER gone out on V day, so, it's not much worry for me.

However, I won't be making it that day as I'll be having my wisdom teeth taken out that morning.

Reactions: Tim nash

Tim nash

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mantorville, MN, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Nash
Member #

Same with the girlfriend and I although she gives me crap for it ha, but that’s a perfect time for a nice cold brew... well a shot they say is ok but heavily frowned upon same with soft tacos. Good luck with the removal!

Reactions: The other Sean

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Stay safe in the cold everyone! -50 windchill here and it's not as cold as it's going to get yet.

On another note, dual batteries is awesome for this..

Reactions: Tim nash

toxicity_27

Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

Correction. -59 windchill and we still have 7 degrees to go until the low of -30 actual temperature.