Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Welcome! That´s a nice van! Looks like a pop top roof, right? Is it set up inside as a camper?

Reactions: JayDub_4Motion

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
@JayDub_4Motion

Nice to see another 4motion in the group. WE upgraded a year ago from our Land Rover Defender (which we still have) to a T5 4motion. We fitted it out as a camper, pop roof and raised 50mm for a little more comfort on our trips.

Where about in Yorkshire ar4e you based, my dad lives near Whitby and we are hoping to get down once things open up again.

If you need any help or support let me know.

I am your Regional Director and with the Region Representatives we are here to support and help you achieve everything you need regarding your membership.

In normal times we have trips and meets throughout the year and usually a presense at most of the Overland Shows and Events. These are generally promoted on all platforms but keep an eye on Rally Point for full details.

In addition to the Overland Bound Forums offering a huge knowledge base we have a Facebook Page Facebook Groups where we look forward to welcoming you for general chit chat as well as a lively WhatsApp Group. 

Your Admins and Representatives:-

Northern England and Scotland:- Stephen Waddell @caspoint220

Southern England:- Nik Hammond And Leann Stratta @professorpool

Any issues / concerns please reach out to any of us and we look fiorward to meeting you atr an up and coming meet or trip once life gets back to norm

Attachments

Contributor I

Ulleskelf, Tadcaster, UK
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Sharpe
@JayDub_4Motion

Nice to see another 4motion in the group. WE upgraded a year ago from our Land Rover Defender (which we still have) to a T5 4motion. We fitted it out as a camper, pop roof and raised 50mm for a little more comfort on our trips.

Where about in Yorkshire ar4e you based, my dad lives near Whitby and we are hoping to get down once things open up again.

If you need any help or support let me know.

I am your Regional Director and with the Region Representatives we are here to support and help you achieve everything you need regarding your membership.

In normal times we have trips and meets throughout the year and usually a presense at most of the Overland Shows and Events. These are generally promoted on all platforms but keep an eye on Rally Point for full details.

In addition to the Overland Bound Forums offering a huge knowledge base we have a Facebook Page Facebook Groups where we look forward to welcoming you for general chit chat as well as a lively WhatsApp Group. 

Any issues / concerns please reach out to any of us and we look fiorward to meeting you atr an up and coming meet or trip once life gets back to norm
Hi Thanks, I live near Tadcaster about 12 miles from York.

Foz3newbie

Rank 0

Contributor I

Essex
First Name
John
Last Name
Browning
Evening all, just completing my off grid camper (T6 204 4Motion) for adventures when covid allows.
Staying UK this year with trips to europe planned and my plan is to hopfully get upto the artic circle in Norway in 2022.
Hi fella, Foz3newbie here, great van and 4WD. I wanted a van but the prices of the said vans were so expensive I plumbed for a forester instead which will be my overlander instead. Happy travels in 2022

Polaris Overland

Ambassador, Europe

Pioneer I

Newtonhill, Stonehaven, Aberdeenshire, UK
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Spinks
Member #

Service Branch
Royal Navy Veteran
Evening all, just completing my off grid camper (T6 204 4Motion) for adventures when covid allows.
Staying UK this year with trips to europe planned and my plan is to hopfully get upto the artic circle in Norway in 2022.
elcome to Overland Bound West Europe.

Any issues / concerns please reach out to any of us and we look fiorward to meeting you