Hello From Western Colorado!

• HTML tutorial

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

New member checking in from the Western Slope of Colorado. Im building a budget focused '98 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 4.0 OHV rig and love getting outside any chance I get.

Just wanted to say hi and join the forum!
Hello and welcome to the OB crew.....nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

Reactions: JungleSkunk

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
New member checking in from the Western Slope of Colorado. Im building a budget focused '98 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 4.0 OHV rig and love getting outside any chance I get.

Just wanted to say hi and join the forum!
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

You are in the Rocky Mountain Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region” section of the forum toward the bottom of the main forum page.

Here is the link to contact your Regional Director.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/overland-bound-regions.5928/

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Welcome, Glad you found the greatest family I've ever had the privilege of being a part of!!! I love Colorado! I just Purchased land in Bon Carbo just West of Trinidad. Hope our trails cross sometime!!!!

JungleSkunk

Rank IV

Enthusiast III

Welcome, Glad you found the greatest family I've ever had the privilege of being a part of!!! I love Colorado! I just Purchased land in Bon Carbo just West of Trinidad. Hope our trails cross sometime!!!!
Thank you! I was actually looking at purchasing land down in that area as well as a few other locations for a base camp and future cabin site. I would love to talk more about the area if you want to shoot me a message when you have time!

Reactions: BlueLineOverland

BlueLineOverland

Local Expert, Arkansas USA

Experimenter II

Ozark Arkansas
First Name
Mason
Last Name
Berry
Member #

Absolutely, there is actually a place next to mine. If you're in the area you're always welcome to use my place as base camp as long as you're neat and clean hahaha

JeepWave

Rank V
Investor

Enthusiast III

Broomfield, CO, USA
First Name
Eric
Last Name
Hutchins
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W0EMH
Welcome, JS! That video is awesome! What’s the setup? I’ve been thinking about getting a drone for trail videos.

Cheers,
Eric

Nickzero

Rank VI
Launch Member

Influencer II

Greenville, SC, USA
First Name
Nicholas
Last Name
Dugdale
Member #

Welcome to the forums! --- I need to know a few great spots to traverse while we are in Colorado. We are currently taking the TAT out west from NC.