Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Nuenen, Nederland
First Name
Sander
Last Name
Zimmerman
Member #

New to Overlanding, from the Netherlands!

Rig: 2001 TOYOTA Landcruiser PRADO - 95
Experience: Novice to overlanding, plenty experience of hiking, camping, outdoors.

Just made in feb 2020 the decision to buy a landcruiser Prado (2001) to have fun with. Just to see different places and go beyond camper-capabilities. To feel an inner joy just by starting this 4 cilinder diesel.

I bought this rig with 350k on the odometer, to me quite scary and actually didn’t know what I bought. Now, a few months later, have I so much more faith in what it can do. Hopefully I can bring it up to a half a million K on my part.

I’m convinced that Overland Bound will take a huge part in the Overland scene here in Europe. You Michael, and your team off course, have it all covered and what Isn’t there yet, will follow automatically I’m sure.

Keep up all your great efforts. It is highly appreciated and even more .... inspirational for having those necessary adventures!

All the best and stay safe.

Zimmie.
OB 23541

Attachments

Last edited:

MarkD

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Oirschot, Netherlands
First Name
Mark
Last Name
Dolton
Member #

Rig: 2001 TOYOTA Landcruiser - 90
Experience: Novice to overlanding, plenty experience of hiking, camping, outdoors.

Just made in feb 2020 the decision to buy a landcruiser Prado (2001) to have fun with. Just to see different places and go beyond camper-capabilities. To feel an inner joy just by starting this 4 cilinder diesel.

I bought this rig with 350k on the odometer, to me quite scary and actually didn’t know what I bought. Now, a few months later, have I so much more faith in what it can do. Hopefully I can bring it up to a half a million K on my part.

I’m convinced that Overland Bound will take a huge part in the Overland scene here in Europe. You Michael, and your team off course, have it all covered and what Isn’t there yet, will follow automatically I’m sure.

Keep up all your great efforts. It is highly appreciated and even more .... inspirational for having those necessary adventures!

Zimmie.
OB 23541
hi welcome, nice rig, be sure to introduce yourself in the mid Europe section, there are a few members there local

Reactions: Zimmie

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

Zimmie.
OB 23541
Welcome to Overland Bound Zimmie.
Your Regional Director is @Robert OB 33/48 for additional help or information.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Robert OB 33/48

Rank VI
Founder 500

Pathfinder III

Gaanderen
First Name
Robert
Last Name
Keim
Member #

Zimmie.
OB 23541
Hallo Zimmie,

Van harte welkom hier op het forum. Maar vooral in de steeds groter wordende groep Mid Europe.
En even terug naar het engels.

Welcome and happy to have you aboard on the Mid Europe Region.
If there are any questions, you need some help, technical or otherwise, just go to the forum and ask. Loads of people are there to help you out.
If you like me to help you out, just ask me. Very happy to help.
We have a Mid Europe section here and also a FB page. So just look around.

Next weekend we having a meet up in Limburg. See here;
and there are more people coming as the list is saying.

So, Welcome!!

Zimmie

Rank III
Launch Member

Pathfinder II

Nuenen, Nederland
First Name
Sander
Last Name
Zimmerman
Member #

Hallo Zimmie,

Van harte welkom hier op het forum. Maar vooral in de steeds groter wordende groep Mid Europe.
En even terug naar het engels.

Welcome and happy to have you aboard on the Mid Europe Region.
If there are any questions, you need some help, technical or otherwise, just go to the forum and ask. Loads of people are there to help you out.
If you like me to help you out, just ask me. Very happy to help.
We have a Mid Europe section here and also a FB page. So just look around.

Next weekend we having a meet up in Limburg. See here;
and there are more people coming as the list is saying.

So, Welcome!!
Hi Robert, great to hear the group in Europe is growing! There is a small chance I can join, if I can, I definatly join.
Probably will meet soon!

Best regards,
Sander

Reactions: Robert OB 33/48