Hello! from the Netherlands

• HTML tutorial

tipoturismo

Rank 0

Traveler I

Hi guys!

My name is Karel, my girlfriend and I have been planning to do the Panamerican highway for quite some time now.
Last week we took the first physical step and bought ourselves a 2005 Nissan Navara King Cab 2.5TD.
We plan to transform it into a camper by either customizing an existing camperunit or building one ourselves.
I've already found some D22's on here so I'll mostly start with reading lots and lots of posts!
Here's the first picture we've taken:
D22 tipoturismo.jpeg

Reactions: DanR and Chadlyb

k9sar

Local Expert, Georgia USA

Enthusiast III

Rydal, GA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4EKF
Welcome, I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi guys!

My name is Karel, my girlfriend and I have been planning to do the Panamerican highway for quite some time now.
Last week we took the first physical step and bought ourselves a 2005 Nissan Navara King Cab 2.5TD.
We plan to transform it into a camper by either customizing an existing camperunit or building one ourselves.
I've already found some D22's on here so I'll mostly start with reading lots and lots of posts!
View attachment 39655
Hello Karel and welcome to the OB crew..nice looking Nissan and looking forward to seeing your adventures

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi guys!

View attachment 39655
Hi Karel and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hi guys!

View attachment 39655
Karel Welcome to Overland Bound! The first step is the beginning of it all. We wish you all the best in your journey and applaud you in your Outfitting to Explore!

tipoturismo

Rank 0

Traveler I

Thanks for the warm welcome! I think most of you will also appreciate the adventure that got me hooked to long cross country trips:
458397_4575596541086_830842107_o.jpg

In 2012 a couple friends and I drove two XJ's for 8000km (5000miles) from Amsterdam to Gambia, through parts of the Sahara and across lots of countries. After that I was hooked and have been looking for the next big adventure ever since. I really love these cars but the parts are expensive outside of the USA..

Reactions: Chadlyb

Edward Gentle

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Huntsville Al
Member #

Hello Karel and welcome aboard from N. Alabama. Sounds like you've already had one good trip and planning another one. Safe travels