Hello From Southern Ohio!!

• HTML tutorial

trovilcl

Rank II

Enthusiast II

Hello new friends,
It is nice to become involved in a group that has so much involvement in the outdoors community. Myself, I have been offroading and an avid outdoorsman, well......since I was born. I am a US Navy veteran, and very patriotic. I love our country (USA) and want to see all of it before I kick the can. My dream things to do would be to do the trans American trail, and the Rubicon trail.

My current rig would be my 2001 Dodge Ram 2500. It has the 24v Cummins in it, front leveling kit, K&N filter, open exhaust, and Edge tuner. I have some future plans for the build, but funds always dictate the amount of building I can do.

Reactions: Kent R and Chadlyb

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello new friends,
It is nice to become involved in a group that has so much involvement in the outdoors community. Myself, I have been offroading and an avid outdoorsman, well......since I was born. I am a US Navy veteran, and very patriotic. I love our country (USA) and want to see all of it before I kick the can. My dream things to do would be to do the trans American trail, and the Rubicon trail.

My current rig would be my 2001 Dodge Ram 2500. It has the 24v Cummins in it, front leveling kit, K&N filter, open exhaust, and Edge tuner. I have some future plans for the build, but funds always dictate the amount of building I can do.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...nice looking rig and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Thank you for your service and your sacrifice. I'm also a U.S. NAVY veteran.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello new friends,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planing page for trips being planed by members.
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-bound-meetups.24/
https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/forums/overland-trip-planning.21/

You are in the Midwest Region, local information can also be found in the “Overlland Bound by Region” section of the forum toward the bottom of the main forum page.
Here is the link to contact your Regional Director.

https://www.overlandbound.com/forums/threads/overland-bound-regions.5928/