Hello from Southern California!

• HTML tutorial

Bijan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

California
Member #

Hello! Just joined this group after seeing the videos posted on Youtube. Figured why not join and maybe go on an overland adventure with a group someday!

I drive a 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 DCLB (Double Cab Long Bed), which is also known as the "trail limo." I have little to no experience when it comes to navigation or route planning, but have a great deal of offroading under my belt! Below are a few pictures of my rig, the first one being the latest (minus a few light additions in the front). fullsizeoutput_2944.jpegIMG_8643.JPG

Attachments

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello! Just joined this group after seeing the videos posted on Youtube. Figured why not join and maybe go on an overland adventure with a group someday!

I drive a 2006 Toyota Tacoma 4x4 DCLB (Double Cab Long Bed), which is also known as the "trail limo." I have little to no experience when it comes to navigation or route planning, but have a great deal of offroading under my belt! Below are a few pictures of my rig, the first one being the latest (minus a few light additions in the front). View attachment 48588View attachment 48589
Hello Bijan and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures. Great pics...

Reactions: Bijan
D

donuteater

Welcome to a great group of adventurers. Look around for a meet up in your area. If you are anywhere close to San Diego, I am planning one for next month.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk

Tank

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Rancho Santa Margarita
Member #

Welcome Bijan to overlanding. I was on guest status for awhile, and after seeing and reading many posts I decided to become a member too. A great bunch of people from all over the world!

Reactions: Bijan

Bijan

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

California
Member #

Welcome to a great group of adventurers. Look around for a meet up in your area. If you are anywhere close to San Diego, I am planning one for next month.

Sent from my iPhone using OB Talk
I'm in Orange County and actually am going out to Anza Borrego this time next month! Do you have a link to the event that you're planning?