AfricanSubaru

Rank 0

Contributor I

South Africa
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Luff
Have two vehicles for overlanding.... A well kitted Jeep TJ 4L and a Subaru 2.5 XT forester.... Both for different purposes. Loads of places to explore where I live some more dangerous than others, from two legged and four legged animals..... Need to find stuff and info hence join the forum.

freak4life

Local Expert

Contributor II

Cañon City, Colorado, USA
First Name
rich
Last Name
anderssohn
Have two vehicles for overlanding.... A well kitted Jeep TJ 4L and a Subaru 2.5 XT forester.... Both for different purposes. Loads of places to explore where I live some more dangerous than others, from two legged and four legged animals..... Need to find stuff and info hence join the forum.
Hello Paul, welcome to Overland Bound.

Reactions: El-Dracho

El-Dracho

Ambassador, Europe
Supporter
Investor

Inventor I

Lampertheim, Germany
First Name
Bjoern
Last Name
Eldracher
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
DO3BE
Hi Paul,

Welcome to Overland Bound!

The southern Africa is a great region for overlanding adventures. Get in touch with our OB Africa Ambassador Christoff @Get Out GO. He has a vast experience in overlanding in that area and is always happy to help.

Greetings from Europe,
Bjoern

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome To Overland Bound
@Get Out GO Christoff is our African Ambassador, great person to get in touch with for information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
You can use the Member Map to find other members and events in your area. You can also send a message directly from the map to other members.
RESOURCE MAP
App Tutorials
Overland Bound One App Adventure and Expedition Tutorials
Take a try at adding a track or point of interest to the app.
Local information for any of our regions can also be found in the “Overland Bound by Region”
OVERLAND BOUND COMMUNITY
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly!
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
If you have any questions don't hesitate to message me, hopefully I can get you going in the right direction. @Kent R or Kent@OverlandBound.com

AfricanSubaru

Rank 0

Contributor I

South Africa
First Name
Paul
Last Name
Luff
Hi Kent, thanks for the info, I actually know Christoff... We have done some business together.... In fact he does not live far from me....will let him know.....

Get Out GO

Ambassador, Africa

Influencer III

Randburg, South Africa
First Name
Christoff
Last Name
Eilerd
Member #

Welcome to Overland Bound Paul! Be sure to check out the map, some great camps on there

Michael Golden

Rank VI

Explorer I

Tampa Fl
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Golden
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG4BCN
Service Branch
U.S. Army
Welcome to the Overland Bound community. Glad to have you join us.