Hello from SoCal

• HTML tutorial

Levaris

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

I live in Long Beach and have been casually offroading at Hungry Valley and Ocotillo Wells for several years. With 3 young kids growing up surrounded by "civilization" I want to get them out about the trees and under the stars. I'm confident in the dirt but new to setting up a camp and I'm looking for a community to participate in.

My rig is a 2015 Toyota Tundra 4x4 with a Camburg long-travel suspension and 35" tires. It's designed for the desert but I like to climb things too. I've also got a small cargo trailer I am modifying with a Tepui rooftop tent and lots of camping goodies.

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

I live in Long Beach and have been casually offroading at Hungry Valley and Ocotillo Wells for several years. With 3 young kids growing up surrounded by "civilization" I want to get them out about the trees and under the stars. I'm confident in the dirt but new to setting up a camp and I'm looking for a community to participate in.

My rig is a 2015 Toyota Tundra 4x4 with a Camburg long-travel suspension and 35" Tuest. It's designed for the desert but I like to climb things too. I've also got a small cargo trailer I am modifying with a Tepui rooftop tent and lots of camping goodies.
Hello and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and your adventures. Nice setup so far. Like what your doing with the trailer.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter

My rig is a 2015 Toyota Tundra 4x4 with a Camburg long-travel suspension and 35" Tuest. It's designed for the desert but I like to climb things too. I've also got a small cargo trailer I am modifying with a Tepui rooftop tent and lots of camping goodies.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

There are several meet-ups in your area, so if your interested check out the meet-up page of the forum.

If you have any questions message me on the forum @Kent R

T.Shack

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Red Bluff Ca.
First Name
Terry
Last Name
Shackelford
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KO6EFA
My girls excited for their first camping trip.
Welcome to OB, from Nor Cal! I have to agree that is a great looking outfit & crew! I hope you dig in this forum there is alot of information in here!

Reactions: Chadlyb

Levaris

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Thank
Welcome to OB, from Nor Cal! I have to agree that is a great looking outfit & crew! I hope you dig in this forum there is alot of information in here!
s. With 3 young kids finding the time to get out isn't easy but hoping to make the most of the truck and trailer in the future.