Hello from San Jose, CA

• HTML tutorial

Drive4fun

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Jose
Member #

Hello! My name is Ray. I recently bought a 92 xj and I've done multiple stuff to it already. I'm glad I found this community where everyone is friendly and helpful. I've searched the forums already and found many info on overlanding/camping. I'm excited to be a part of this group and hopefully I'll meet you guys soon! Thank you.

Here's a current picture of my rig

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello! My name is Ray. I recently bought a 92 xj and I've done multiple stuff to it already. I'm glad I found this community where everyone is friendly and helpful. I've searched the forums already and found many info on overlanding/camping. I'm excited to be a part of this group and hopefully I'll meet you guys soon! Thank you.

Hi Ray and welcome to OB! Nice looking XJ! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Drive4fun

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

San Jose
Member #

Welcome from Austin, TX. Great rig, I loved my XJ.
Thanks Jeff! Great rig as well, love the color.

Hi Ray and welcome to OB! Nice looking XJ! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!
Thanks Jake! I'm one of your subscriber on YouTube. Sorry to hear about Jade. Hopefully she'll be done soon.

Hello and Welcome from Tennessee, I have always loved a built Cherokee!

Overland Bound Member #6080
Follow us on Facebook, and Instagram
Thanks!

Welcome! Nice to see fellow South Bay folks on here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! Looking forward to meeting some locals. Nice forester.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello Ray and welcome to the OB crew..nice looking jeep and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello from Southern California and welcome to OB! I am working on my own XJ rig as well. Catch youth on the trails someday brother.

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Welcome!

NotGumby

Local Expert Germany
Investor

Influencer II

Frankfurt, Germany
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Vinnie
Member #

Service Branch
Army Veteran 11B 54E
Welcome to the crew from a Cali transplant in Germany.

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

Welcome!

Reactions: CntrlOregonADV