Hello from San Diego, Ca!

• HTML tutorial

Simplistek

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Diego, Ca.
Member #

Hello everyone, I've been waiting to become a member on this board. I've been into cars for years but this is the first time I getting into Overlanding. I currently own a 1989 Nissan 240sx and my Overland/Adventure car is my 2014 Subaru Forsester XT Premium. The 240sx is done for what I want to do with it and the Forester is mostly stock except for some Sparco Terra wheels, Yakima Load Warrior Basket, wrx mufflers, Sti shift knob, wrx steering wheel.

Attachments

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Hello Simplistek from the IE and welcome to OB! Subaru has a great platform for overloading and I encourage you to come out to a local meet. We have plenty of them down here in SoCal for you to meet other Overlanders and get ideas of where to go with your rig. Catch ya out on the trails someday brother!

Reactions: Simplistek

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello everyone, I've been waiting to become a member on this board. I've been into cars for years but this is the first time I getting into Overlanding. I currently own a 1989 Nissan 240sx and my Overland/Adventure car is my 2014 Subaru Forsester XT Premium. The 240sx is done for what I want to do with it and the Forester is mostly stock except for some Sparco Terra wheels, Yakima Load Warrior Basket, wrx mufflers, Sti shift knob, wrx steering wheel.
Hi Simplistek and welcome to OB! Nice looking Forester! Safe travels enjoy those open roads!

Simplistek

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Diego, Ca.
Member #

Hello Simplistek from the IE and welcome to OB! Subaru has a great platform for overloading and I encourage you to come out to a local meet. We have plenty of them down here in SoCal for you to meet other Overlanders and get ideas of where to go with your rig. Catch ya out on the trails someday brother!
Thank you! I was recently let go from my job so I am in a weird limbo. I definitely am going to need a lift and underbody protection!

Simplistek

Rank II
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

San Diego, Ca.
Member #

Hi Simplistek and welcome to OB! Nice looking Forester! Safe travels enjoy those open roads!
Thanks Jake! I am a HUGE fan of your channel. I know your last post showed you’re still in San Diego. If you have any type of meetup before you leave, let me know! I would love to meet you and ask some great advice!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great looking rigs and look forward to seeing your build and adventures

Rubicajon

Rank VI
Launch Member

Creator III

Panama City Beach, FL, USA
First Name
Rubi
Last Name
cajon
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KG5VLS
Service Branch
Seabee’s
Hello and welcome to the OB Team from Louisiana. Nice Forester. See you on the trails some day.