Launch Member

Member III

Wewoka, Seminole County, Oklahoma, United States
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Orr
Member #

Just joined the site a couple hours ago, been creeping a couple weeks though. I found this site through researching gpx files for AR/OK areas to try to find some trails and camping for weekends.

Wife and I have a 2018 4Runner, hasn’t seen any real trails yet. Literally only a couple forestry roads down in southeast OK when we were at Beavers Bend state park for the week with the camper.

We enjoy the outdoors, just hate that it’s too cold to be out much lately!

IMG_8137.JPG

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Just joined the site a couple hours ago, been creeping a couple weeks though. I found this site through researching gpx files for AR/OK areas to try to find some trails and camping for weekends.

Wife and I have a 2018 4Runner, hasn’t seen any real trails yet. Literally only a couple forestry roads down in southeast OK when we were at Beavers Bend state park for the week with the camper.

We enjoy the outdoors, just hate that it’s too cold to be out much lately!

View attachment 132810
Hello Ryan and welcome to the OB crew....good looking Toy. Look forward to seeing your build and your adventures...

Reactions: ryanorr280

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Ryan, welcome from Navina, Oklahoma. Good looking truck.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.

Trigger

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Oklahoma
Welcome from Tulsa. That’s a great looking setup. Beavers bend is a beautiful area. Glad to see you on here and I’m looking forward to seeing where you take that 4 Runner.