Hello from NM

• HTML tutorial

jeepsnstuff

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sandia Park new mexico
Member #

I just joined the forum will probably be a true member soon.
My name is Ian I drive a 1983 jeep cj7 wife has a built up 88 xj. We took almost 7 years to build it, the jeep has had a bunch of work and drives amazing. I grew up backpacking/camping/ fishing/rock climbing. I have fair experience driving off-road in all conditions but prefer easier trails with good scenery and things to explore if there are trout that is a bonus. I like all types of fishing including fly fishing (NM is great for this).

I am not in a hurry for anything outside of my day job. I feel I fit with the 4x4 drivers who enjoy the outdoors more then destroying there vehicles. Hope to see some of you folks around.

Ryan Matthes

OB Ambassador
Supporter +
Investor

Explorer I

Chapel Hill, NC
First Name
Ryan
Last Name
Matthes
Member #

Hi there - where in NM are you located? We are planning a central NM meet up on 6/17. I will add you to the communication string for that one if you would like.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

jeepsnstuff

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Sandia Park new mexico
Member #

Hi there - where in NM are you located? We are planning a central NM meet up on 6/17. I will add you to the communication string for that one if you would like.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
I am in Albuquerque, yeah add me I am interested. I bought a membership last night just need to add the appropriate numbers and such when I get them.