• HTML tutorial

St8ton

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Salisbury, NC
Member #

Hello all...
I'm new to the Overland Bound forums but not to the overland/outdoor/offroad community. I've always been a Jeep fan and owner, currently on the fourth Jeep and about to purchase the 5th. My wife and I have a 2014 JKU Sahara. It's been an awesome vehicle and I look forward to using it to more of its potential in the upcoming months.
Some of the current build:
2.5" AEV DualSport Lift
315 BFG AT KO2s
AEV Rear Bumper w/ Tire Carrier
TruckLite Headlamps / KC Fogs & Rear Lights
Other various goodies...

I greatly enjoy photography and hope to contribute some decent photos to the forum. I love documenting trips and adventures. I've got a Rzr xp1000 that I also run around in...so expect some photos from those trips as well. And, I do aerial photography.

{sidenote: That Cabin speck in the bottom right is my brother-in-laws hand built "Mountain Estate" the land surrounding some of the family property in the area}
Follow me on Instagram & YouTube @St8ton and some of my portrait work can be seen at www.statoncarter.com
Aerial photography can be followed on Instagram @704aerials

Thanks to all that make this group happen and thanks to Michael & Corrie for all the efforts. It is appreciated.

Staton
OB Member: 7527

Reactions: Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all...
I'm new to the Overland Bound forums but not to the overland/outdoor/offroad community. I've always been a Jeep fan and owner, currently on the fourth Jeep and about to purchase the 5th. My wife and I have a 2014 JKU Sahara. It's been an awesome vehicle and I look forward to using it to more of its potential in the upcoming months.
2.5" AEV DualSport Lift
315 BFG AT KO2s
Other various goodies...

I greatly enjoy photography and hope to contribute some decent photos to the forum. I love documenting trips and adventures. I've got a Rzr xp1000 that I also run around in...so expect some photos from those trips as well. And, I do aerial photography.

{sidenote: That Cabin speck in the bottom right is my brother-in-laws hand built "Mountain Estate" the land surrounding some of the family property in the area}
Follow me on Instagram & YouTube @St8ton and some of my portrait work can be seen at www.statoncarter.com

Thanks to all that make this group happen and thanks to Michael & Corrie for all the efforts. It is appreciated.

Staton
Hi Staton and welcome to OB! Nice looking rig! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: St8ton

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Thanks Jake. Long-time viewer. Hope you are well wherever you are.
Thanks so much that's awesome of you! Glad to have you along on this journey!

If you haven’t already, please complete my 50 State Road Trip Questionnaire so I will have your contact info when I’m in your area. I use the completed questionnaires to meet up with the people you see with me in my videos!

Here is the link to the questionnaire which I hope you will complete - https://goo.gl/forms/ZopZP74rkYqGTBhh1

NightCrawler

Rank VI
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Moreno Valley, Ca
First Name
Steven
Last Name
DeLong
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7DTH
Welcome from Southern California! Nice looking rig and pictures...catch ya out there brother!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello all...
2.5" AEV DualSport Lift
315 BFG AT KO2s
Other various goodies...

Staton
Welcome to OB from Washington State...nice jeep and great pics