Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Kingston Springs TN
First Name
Adam
Last Name
Eisenmenger
Member #

Newbie here, just wanted to say hello to everyone in the organization. My name is Adam and my wife is Aimee, hence the "A-Team". A bit corny, yes but we like it. We are a family of Yota drivers and love the outdoors. I have always wanted to go overloading but never knew anyone who had a rig that could go. This is why I am so excited that I found Overland Bound. So you TN members don't be shy, my rig is almost ready.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Newbie here, just wanted to say hello to everyone in the organization. My name is Adam and my wife is Aimee, hence the "A-Team". A bit corny, yes but we like it. We are a family of Yota drivers and love the outdoors. I have always wanted to go overloading but never knew anyone who had a rig that could go. This is why I am so excited that I found Overland Bound. So you TN members don't be shy, my rig is almost ready.
Hello A-Team and welcome to OB! Nice looking Yota's! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello A Team and welcome to the OB crew...love the Toys and look forward to seeing your builds and adventures

Gary Bzzz

Rank V
Launch Member

Influencer II

Boulder, CO
Member #

Welcome to OB from Boulder, CO. Be sure to post pics of your rig as you build.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk

GoXplore

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Nashville, TN
First Name
David
Last Name
Yancy
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W4DKY
Welcome. We're not too far from you, in Thompson's Station, and my wife and I both owned FJC's at the same time for a while there.