Hello from Georgia.

• HTML tutorial

Chris Hardy

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Lawrenceville, Ga
Member #

Hey everyone. Glad to be here. I live in Lawrenceville, Ga. I’m not really new to camping with the truck, but new to the community side of things. I have a (new to me) 2017 Chevy Colorado ZR2. This thing is way more capable than my 91 Toyota pickup. Although it was quite capable itself. The Colorado is stock right now but I have skid plates on the way and new exhaust, intake, tuner, and some lighting goodies are coming in the next couple weeks.

I love camping, shooting guns, my truck (obviously) and my amazing wife.

I’m moving a little slow right now though. I’m 6 months post liver transplant. Before all that hospital fun I worked for my local fire dept as an emt. And law enforcement before that. And a long time ago I was a Chevy mechanic at a dealership. So I’ve done a few things but I’m always looking for a new challenge.

I enjoy sharing my experiences and my knowledge. I’m excited to be a part of this organization and learn from everyone.

Feel free to ask me any questions about myself. I won’t take anything as being rude or nosey. Unless it is haha.

Also if anyone is near me I’d enjoy meeting up in person. I checked out the meet ups page and I see there is one near me today. I’d like to go if I can verify others are going to be there.

Last edited:

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hey everyone. Glad to be here. I live in Lawrenceville, Ga. I’m not really new to camping with the truck, but new to the community side of things. I have a (new to me) 2017 Chevy Colorado ZR2. This thing is way more capable than my 91 Toyota pickup. Although it was quite capable itself. The Colorado is stock right now but I have skid plates on the way and new exhaust, intake, tuner, and some lighting goodies are coming in the next couple weeks.

I love camping, shooting guns, my truck (obviously) and my amazing wife.

I’m moving a little slow right now though. I’m 6 months post liver transplant. Before all that hospital fun I worked for my local fire dept as an emt. And law enforcement before that. And a long time ago I was a Chevy mechanic at a dealership. So I’ve done a few things but I’m always looking for a new challenge.

I enjoy sharing my experiences and my knowledge. I’m excited to be a part of this organization and learn from everyone.

Feel free to ask me any questions about myself. I won’t take anything as being rude or nosey. Unless it is haha.

Also if anyone is near me I’d enjoy meeting up in person. I checked out the meet ups page and I see there is one near me today. I’d like to go if I can verify others are going to be there.
Hello Chris and welcome to the OB crew...looking forward to seeing your build and your adventures.

djcood

Rank 0

Traveler I

Atlanta
Hey Chris! I am in Lawrenceville also. I just joined. I am trying to plan a trip to do the Ga traverse, have you done it?