Hello from Friendship Maryland

• HTML tutorial

Dogman691

Rank 0

Traveler I

I just wanted to say hello to everyone I'm new to Overlanding and looking forward to enjoying it. I've done some light off-roading over the years. I'm retired but have small kids. I drive a 2016 Ram 2500 Power Wagon and my wife drives a 2007 Jeep JK Unlimited w/ 3.5" lift with 35" mud tires.
I'll be using my truck as the Overlanding vehicle and hope to meet some members of the community over the next year. I look forward to gaining as much knowledge as possible on the forums and on the trails.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

I just wanted to say hello to everyone I'm new to Overlanding and looking forward to enjoying it. I've done some light off-roading over the years. I'm retired but have small kids. I drive a 2016 Ram 2500 Power Wagon and my wife drives a 2007 Jeep JK Unlimited w/ 3.5" lift with 35" mud tires.
I'll be using my truck as the Overlanding vehicle and hope to meet some members of the community over the next year. I look forward to gaining as much knowledge as possible on the forums and on the trails.
Hi Dogman691 and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

mattjans

Rank III
Launch Member

Enthusiast I

Rockville, MD, USA
Member #

Hi from Rockville! If you find some good trails out here, let me know. Doesn't seem like there's much. I'm new to all this, too. And thanks for reminding me that I should make sure I have an intro post, as well.

Cheers!

-Matt