Hello from Cincinnati

• HTML tutorial

motorpig60

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mason, OH
Member #

Hello all, new to the forum. I live between Cincinnati and Dayton, OH. I have a 2017 Tacoma TRD and looking to do some light traveling/camping with the family. I don't have any overlanding or trail experience on 4 wheels, but I do have pretty decent experience on two wheels with my ADV bike.

Reactions: Tinker and Chadlyb

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hello all, new to the forum. I live between Cincinnati and Dayton, OH. I have a 2017 Tacoma TRD and looking to do some light traveling/camping with the family. I don't have any overlanding or trail experience on 4 wheels, but I do have pretty decent experience on two wheels with my ADV bike.

Hi Motorpig60 and welcome to OB! Nice looking Tacoma! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Reactions: motorpig60

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello and welcome to the OB crew..great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your adventures...love the bike set up

Reactions: motorpig60

Tinker

Rank V
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

West Michigan
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Klemish
Member #

That looks badass all blacked out like that! Can't wait for the upcoming riding season, although if the rain clears then perhaps tomorrow's worth a shot haha

motorpig60

Rank III
Launch Member

Traveler I

Mason, OH
Member #

That looks badass all blacked out like that! Can't wait for the upcoming riding season, although if the rain clears then perhaps tomorrow's worth a shot haha
Thanks, I originally wanted gray but, after a long story, ended up with black, so I decided to go ALL black. I'll ride most of the year, just taking a week or two off periodically. Usually, if it's above 15-20 degrees and fairly dry, I'll ride. Although, I like this truck so much, I have been driving it a lot lately and staying warm.

Reactions: Tinker