Hello from Canada

• HTML tutorial

J Tosh Reed

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Nanaimo, BC, Canada
Member #

Vancouver Island here, Hi everyone, Im John, I drive a 2011 T4R SR5, I call her the "ReedRunner",end.png rocking some Wrangler Duratracs, getting ready to upgrade suspension and shocks. Pretty new to offroading, overlanding, I am stoked to experience more of it!
@Lukas Nice to see other Islanders, I'm gonna be trying to encourage more Islanders to join us, get a rocking OverlandBound region here.

Reactions: Luis Merlo

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hello
My name is Graham and I live in Nova Scotia Canada. I am new to overlanding and am excited to to get going. I have a 2004 Silverado that I am in the process of modifying for cursing the back roads.
I have had to do some major work in replacing the trucks frame. Add a 3" suspensions lift I have installed a 40 channel CB and a VHF/UHF radio. I'm looking for a cap for the box so I can equip it and utilize the space. I am also going to remove the back seats and install a sliding storage unit.

Sent from my iPad using OB Talk
Hello Graham and welcome to the OB crew...

Scott Slade

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Alberta
Member #

From Alberta. Been camping My whole life and Overlanding is the natural progression. From Alaska to the Mojave..... this spring the legend continues..lol. As Canadians we should let our neighbors to the south know of our trails and sights to see.

Canoehead

Rank III
Launch Member

Off-Road Ranger I

Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada
First Name
Duncan
Last Name
Neish
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
VE1NEI
Hi Graham, I'm in Cole Harbour. Do you do much exploring in the old Bowater Lands?

I drive a black Doublecab Tacoma and now sometimes tow a 3/4 ton army trailer with a canvas top, similar to the US M101. See you around!