Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi folks,

Rig(s): 1987 Syncro Westfalia TDI, 1986 Syncro Westfalia, 1976 Landcruiser
Overlanding Experience Background: Moderate, needed to use both lockers, winch and bridging ladders on several adventures. 2300 mile trip this spring
Hello Neighbor and welcome to the OB crew...great rigs and look forward to seeing your adventures

SeattleBeardo

Rank IV
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Seattle, WA
Member #

Hi folks,

Overlanding Experience Background: Moderate, needed to use both lockers, winch and bridging ladders on several adventures. 2300 mile trip this spring
Welcome neighbor!
There is a meetup Saturday at ARB headquarters!

Check in Rally Point!

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

Hi folks,

Hi Direwolf and welcome to OB! Nice rigs! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

jckstrw

Rank I
Launch Member

Traveler I

Kalispell, MT
Member #

Hi folks,

Nice to see a fellow Head! Love the Syncro. Whereabouts will your 2300 mile ramble take you this spring? Any music along the way?

Direwolf

Rank 0

Traveler I

Nice to see a fellow Head! Love the Syncro. Whereabouts will your 2300 mile ramble take you this spring? Any music along the way?
Actually, I took the trip last May to Syncrofest 2017 in Holister, CA and hundreds of miles of trails and dunes along the way. As far as music, Syncrofest had some great jams night after night but my TDI, regardless of the amount of sound deadening and insulation roars a bit too much to enjoy music along the way. My Son and I had amazing conversations and crazy adventures, met some great folks that overland 365 days a year

Overland USA

Rank VII
Launch Member

Steward I

Rolling Meadows, IL
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Bogan
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
WRJC877
Hi folks,

Hello Direwolf and welcome to Overland Bound!
Great looking VW
Hope to hear more about your adventures!

Reactions: Elena Grace

4wheelspulling

Rank VI
Launch Member

Member III

Chelan, WA.
First Name
Vance
Last Name
Myers
Member #

Welcome to this great group here at Overland Bound, Direwolf! Hope you show us some more pictures of your "herd" ? Benz.