Rank I

Member I

Conroe Texas
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Bateman
Member #

Me and my wife are very excited to be part of the overland group. We purchased a 2020 gladiator and I have done many upgrade to it. 4” lift kit, black rhino rims 37” tires, rock rails, ZROADZ overland rack and so on. Today was the big day the IKAMPER 2.0 was to be delivered and it was only to find it extremely damaged. Contacted IKAMPER and they already have a replacement coming my way.
Planning our first trip to Colorado for beginning of August if the tent makes it.
Look forward to meeting other keepers and overlanders.

Reactions: Kent R and Big G

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Me and my wife are very excited to be part of the overland group. We purchased a 2020 gladiator and I have done many upgrade to it. 4” lift kit, black rhino rims 37” tires, rock rails, ZROADZ overland rack and so on. Today was the big day the IKAMPER 2.0 was to be delivered and it was only to find it extremely damaged. Contacted IKAMPER and they already have a replacement coming my way.
Planning our first trip to Colorado for beginning of August if the tent makes it.
Hello Mike, welcome to the OB community. Sorry to hear about your I Kamper but hopefully the next one will be just fine.

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound
Sounds like a really good start with the mods.
The closest Member Representative to you for local information is @Prerunner1982
Your Regional Director is @brien for additional help or information.
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Prerunner1982

Local Expert, Oklahoma USA
Launch Member

Member III

Navina, Oklahoma
First Name
Jon
Last Name
B
Member #

Hello Mike, welcome from Oklahoma.

You are in the Southwest Region. Check out the Southwest Region sub-forum for local information and involvement opportunities.

Here is the link to the forum calendar and Meet-Up event page: Overland Bound Meetups. There is a Taco Tuesday meet up every 3rd Tuesday of the month in Houston. Hope you can make it.
Or to check out what other members are planning go here: Overland Trip Planning

I am the SW Region Member Rep so if you have any questions let me know.
If you are on Facebook feel free to join us there as well, Overland Bound – Southwest.