MBDSRD1

Rank I

Enthusiast I

PNW
First Name
M
Last Name
B
Hello OB! New to the forum and looking forward to learning from all of you. Don't have a pic of my rig, but it's a Gen 1 Honda CR-V. It ain't the prettiest, but it's been with me for quite while. Long story short, after a long time(almost 2 years) I've managed to her back up and running. Looking to get more time outdoors here in the Pacific Northwest and make some friends along the way. Cheers guys!

Last edited:

FrankRoams

Local Expert Southern CA

Member III

Aliso Viejo, CA
First Name
Frank
Last Name
Martinez
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6TRD
Welcome to the party. There's a great group here and tons os knowledge to pull from!

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Hello OB! New to the forum and looking forward to learning from all of you. Don't have a pic of my rig, but it's a Gen 1 Honda CR-V. It ain't the prettiest, but it's been with me for quite while. Long story short, after a long time(almost 2 years) I've managed to her back up and running. Looking to get more time outdoors here in the Pacific Northwest and make some friends along the way. Cheers guys!
Welcome to Overland Bound
Your Regional Director is @M Rose for additional help or information.
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members. These pages can be filtered by region.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Online Courses - Tread Lightly
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course

Reactions: FrankRoams

Big G

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Grants Pass, OR, USA
First Name
Gary
Last Name
Cloud
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ7MZB
Hello M, welcome to the OB community. I am the Southern Oregon Members Rep so I'm wondering what part of the PNW you call home? Glad you're a part of the group.

MBDSRD1

Rank I

Enthusiast I

PNW
First Name
M
Last Name
B
Hello M, welcome to the OB community. I am the Southern Oregon Members Rep so I'm wondering what part of the PNW you call home? Glad you're a part of the group.
I am hailing from the greater Seattle area, but I do have a strong chance of exploring the Central and Eastern parts of Oregon as I have family in those parts.

Reactions: Big G

roots66

Local Expert, Texas USA
Launch Member

Member III

Weir, TX, USA
First Name
Mike
Last Name
Roots
Member #

Service Branch