Rank IV

Enthusiast II

Santa Rosa, CA, USA
First Name
Spencer
Last Name
Reid
Member #

My name is Spencer I’m located in Santa Rosa Ca. I am a long time backpacker/ camper. I have been getting into overlanding for the past few years with my father. I’m a weekend warrior for the most part, tough to get time off work during the week unless it’s raining. My rig is a 2010 Fj Cruiser Trail Teams. I’m running an Icon stage 3 suspension set up with bfgoodrich MK2’s (285 75R16). My roof rack and air dam is Warrior Products platform rack. Front bumper is Trail Gear. All lights are Diode Dynamic. I’m excited to be apart of this community and meet like minded people.

Attachments

Narbob

US West Region Director
Staff member
Founder 500

Pathfinder II

Culver City California
First Name
Bob
Last Name
Brann
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KJ6W0A
My name is Spencer I’m located in Santa Rosa Ca. I am a long time backpacker/ camper. I have been getting into overlanding for the past few years with my father. I’m a weekend warrior for the most part, tough to get time off work during the week unless it’s raining. My rig is a 2010 Fj Cruiser Trail Teams. I’m running an Icon stage 3 suspension set up with bfgoodrich MK2’s (285 75R16). My roof rack and air dam is Warrior Products platform rack. Front bumper is Trail Gear. All lights are Diode Dynamic. I’m excited to be apart of this community and meet like minded people.
Welcome to Overland Bound!

Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.

Overland Bound Meetups

Tread Lightly! online awareness course
Tread Lightly | Online Courses

If you have any questions message your Member Representative @PapaDave or me, your Regional Director, on the forum at @Narbob

Reactions: Spencerr

PapaDave

Local Expert Northern ID and North East WA

Protector II

Coeur d'Alene, ID, USA
First Name
Dave
Last Name
Addington
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6BKH
Hey Spencer, glad you are here! I am the Bay Area member rep and I can help connect you to meet ups that are happening near you. In Pleasanton CA there is a meet up on the second Sunday’s of the month and it has a great regular turn out and active. The Tri-Valley (Pleasanton) group has number of plans already laid out for June through November. Our next meet up will be July 12th, in person!

This is the regular meet up info

Tri-Valley Meet Up
US West - Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA
Just come! :)View Rally Point Tri-Valley Monthly Meet Up- Pleasanton CA STARTS MONTHLY ON DECEMBER 8TH EVERY SECOND SUNDAY MEET UP 1-3pm We are looking to gather together those living in the East Bay (and greater Bay Area) in downtown Pleasanton CA. Everyone is welcome as we look to gather...
www.overlandbound.com
www.overlandbound.com
If you have questions feel free to reach out

Reactions: Spencerr

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
Welcome to Overland Bound Spencer
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course
The first North Bay meet-up happened a couple of weeks ago and will probably become a regular event, if your interested please post on this page;