Rose
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
W7FSB
Service Branch
US ARMY Retired
I just wanted to say hello from Idaho
Welcome to Overland Bound,
I am the Northwest Regional Director Located in La Grande, Oregon. @David H is your closest Member Representative in Boise, Idaho. @David H hosts a conference call on the second Sunday of each month at 7:30 pm Mountain Time. More information can be found at Reoccurring 2nd Sunday of the Month Conference Call. @Sandpoint Steve also hosts a conference call directly fallowing @David H for the Inland Northwest. Feel free to drop into one, or even both of these social calls. It’s a great place to learn and share experiences with others.

Check out the Member Map to find other members close to you to start planning your next big adventure. @reaver is planning an event this weekend, you might touch base with him to see what is going on in the Sawtooth Mountains between Eagle and Post Falls. It sounds like a great trip and I am bummed that I can’t make it.

KJ7MFV
Mike Rose
Northwest Director
Overland Bound

Kent R

Executive Director
Staff member
Mod Team

Pathfinder III

El Dorado, Ca
First Name
Kent
Last Name
Reynolds
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
K6KNT
Service Branch
Retired Firefighter
I just wanted to say hello from Idaho
Welcome to Overland Bound
The regional director for your area is @M Rose
Check the forum calendar and Meet-Up page for events, and the Trip Planning page for trips being planned by members.
Overland Bound Meetups
Overland Trip Planning
FYI, All Overland Expo shows have been cancelled this year. Due to Covid 19 concerns.
Quick adult & youthTread Lightly online awareness course.
Tread Lightly | Online Courses
Tread Lightly! Youth Online Course