Launch Member

Contributor II

Cleveland, OH
First Name
Jake
Last Name
H
Member #

Hi! My name is Jake (yes another one, apparently we are common around here). Long time lurker, now a member.

I drive a 2016 F150 SuperCrew 4x4. I have 2 kids. I enjoy beer and scotch. I grew up in Southern Idaho (208) and now live in Cleveland (216). I'm 6'6" and range anywhere between 255 and 265 depending on how much Chipotle I eat. Wife and I both love to cook and travel. My wife is from south america and we serve in a spanish language congregation where I have many teaching assignments. For work I am desk jockey - I manage a sales and marketing IT department for a global manufacturing company.

Overland-Indiana

Overland Bound - Midwest Regional Ambassador
Launch Member

Influencer II

Kokomo
Member #

Hi! My name is Jake (yes another one, apparently we are common around here). Long time lurker, now a member.

I drive a 2016 F150 SuperCrew 4x4. I have 2 kids. I enjoy beer and scotch. I grew up in Southern Idaho (208) and now live in Cleveland (216). I'm 6'6" and range anywhere between 255 and 265 depending on how much Chipotle I eat. Wife and I both love to cook and travel. My wife is from south america and we serve in a spanish language congregation where I have many teaching assignments. For work I am desk jockey - I manage a sales and marketing IT department for a global manufacturing company.

Welcome! If you haven't joined the Overland Bound - Midwest page, you should! We have some trips coming up and we communicate on there and here, on the forums to plan those. Check out here, if you aren't on Facebook but yet you still might wanna attend the Overland Bound - Midwest meets.