Member III

Atlanta
First Name
Herman
Last Name
Gareis
Member #

Hi Guys,

My name is Herman. Currently living in Atlanta. Fully addicted to my overland vehicle. Its a Landcruiser HDJ81. I will start a build thread on it shortly. I just wanted to introduce myself.

IMG_6431.JPG IMG_6158.JPG

Reactions: Chadlyb

flyingnome

Rank V
Launch Member

Pathfinder I

Boise, ID
Member #

Welcome Herman, nice looking rig you have there. This site will undoubtedly help feed your addiction!

ZeGerman

Rank III
Launch Member

Member III

Atlanta
First Name
Herman
Last Name
Gareis
Member #

Welcome Herman, nice looking rig you have there. This site will undoubtedly help feed your addiction!
Thank you! This is an addiction that definitely does not need feeding. So far just about every part of the 80 has been modified. Everything from the engine to the driveterrain. Thats not even the original body. I just finished painting it and now I feel the need to do a chop:smile: Its hopeless, but so much fun!!!

Reactions: flyingnome

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

Hi Guys,

My name is Herman. Currently living in Atlanta. Fully addicted to my overland vehicle. Its a Landcruiser HDJ81. I will start a build thread on it shortly. I just wanted to introduce myself.

View attachment 67922 View attachment 67923
Hello Herman and welcome to the OB crew...great looking Toy and look forward to seeing your build and adventures.