Contributor III

Lansdale PA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
Janke
Member #

F6B21958-F7C3-47D5-8C27-07705BE9C321.jpeg Hello,

Figured I would finally introduce myself, I’m Andrew from Lansdale Pennsylvania. I have been a member for little while but mostly just to due research as to what type of vehicle I wanted to purchase and use as my overland rig. I wanted something that could do both work and play so I finally settled on is a 2002 Ford Excursion. Truck is very stock with a little over 140,000 miles on it. I can’t wait to start setting it up to my liking.

Hope to see some of you out there.
-Adventure Nut

Chadlyb

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Bend, OR, USA
Member #

View attachment 36695 Hello,

Figured I would finally introduce myself, I’m Andrew from Lansdale Pennsylvania. I have been a member for little while but mostly just to due research as to what type of vehicle I wanted to purchase and use as my overland rig. I wanted something that could do both work and play so I finally settled on is a 2002 Ford Excursion. Truck is very stock with a little over 140,000 miles on it. I can’t wait to start setting it up to my liking.

-Adventure Nut
Hello Andrew...and to the OB crew. Great looking rig and look forward to seeing your rig being built and your adventures

Jeff Graham

Rank VI
Launch Member

Benefactor

Splendora, TX, USA
First Name
Jeff
Last Name
Graham
Member #

Service Branch
Army Vet
Welcome from Austin, TX. Cool choice of vehicles, I have always like Excursions. Looking forward to seeing how you build your rig for Overlanding adventures.

Jake Wettern | iamjake

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate II

Wisconsin Rapids, WI
Member #

-Adventure Nut
Hi Adventure Nut and welcome to OB! Nice looking Excursion! Safe travels and enjoy those open roads!

Jean Klaude The Jeep

Rank VI
Investor

Traveler III

Lexington, Henderson County, Tennessee, United States
First Name
Jason
Last Name
Shelby
Member #

-Adventure Nut
Hello and Welcome from Tennessee. It's always great to have a fellow Excursion owner on the forum. I'm currently (slowly) building a 2004 6.0 Excursion. Are you a member of the Excursion Club on Facebook? If not, join it's an awesome resource.

Overland Bound Member #6080
Follow us on Facebook, and Instagram

Juggernaut

Rank V
Launch Member

Advocate III

Chino Ca
First Name
Kenneth
Last Name
Hart
Member #

-Adventure Nut
Welcome!