Influencer I

Franklin Park, Illinois
First Name
Lead
Last Name
Dog
Member #

Hello!

I want to download the Trans Wisconsin Adventure Trail map hosted online by Lone Wolf Expeditions. What is the best app to use with that? I see a lot of you use Gaia. Does that work? I would like to able to download it to either my iPhone or iPad, so something compatible with both is desired.

While I am looking to use it to plan a family trip on the TWAT (I feel funny typing that), I would like something I can use to discover other trails as well. I like the Gaia description on iTunes, but don't want to limit myself to that if there are better apps with better access to maps and such.

Please share any suggestions and advice.

Thanks in advance1

toxicity_27

US MidWest Region Member Rep
Launch Member

Member II

Minnesota
Member #

I would have suggested Gaia if I had seen this sooner. One of the other nice things (note I don't use Gaia), is if you create routes on Google Earth you should be able to export them to Gaia, but I also believe you can use Gaia on a computer to make routes, and then it syncs to the cloud and you have it on your iPad.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong..

Tim nash

Rank V
Launch Member

Enthusiast III

Mantorville, MN, USA
First Name
Tim
Last Name
Nash
Member #

I would have suggested Gaia if I had seen this sooner. One of the other nice things (note I don't use Gaia), is if you create routes on Google Earth you should be able to export them to Gaia, but I also believe you can use Gaia on a computer to make routes, and then it syncs to the cloud and you have it on your iPad.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong..
I believe that’s right, at least I think that’s what I did a couple times before

Reactions: toxicity_27