Rank I

Contributor I

Aurora, IL, USA
First Name
Rick
Last Name
Heckman
Member #

I just looked at the Garmin Website and saw that they're having a $200 rebate promotion right now that run through MAY 31 2021.... Submissions must be post marked by JULY 1, 2021.

Reactions: RoarinRow

LostWoods

Rank IV
Launch Member

Member III

Phoenix, AZ, USA
First Name
Andrew
Last Name
lastname
Member #

They should just have it on sale $200 off, instead of an online/mail in rebate. Cause then you're still paying full price at first. My .02.
Assuming the rebate is actually honored and you see your money, this is generally better because you can use other coupons and deals at the point of sale then get your $200 back. Again though, that assumes the third party distributing the rebate actually processes it properly and gets it out to you... my luck on rebates is pretty 50/50.

Reactions: RoarinRow

RoarinRow

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Elk Grove, CA, USA
First Name
Rolando
Last Name
Nispiros
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KN6JJS
Assuming the rebate is actually honored and you see your money, this is generally better because you can use other coupons and deals at the point of sale then get your $200 back. Again though, that assumes the third party distributing the rebate actually processes it properly and gets it out to you... my luck on rebates is pretty 50/50.
True. Most rebates I've experienced have been with a pre-paid Visa card. I normally spend more than the card so it's not wasted.