Four Days in the North-eastern Wheatbelt and Yilgarn Regions of Western Australia

• HTML tutorial

Nomad164

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Fehlauer
Member #

Headed out a few weeks ago with some mates to explore the North-eastern Wheatbelt and Yilgarn Regions of Western Australia.

This is fantastic and remote country to explore and winter is a great time to visit as the temps are nice cool.

The Yilgarn Region is a part of the Great Western Woodlands which is the largest type left in the world and is larger than England in size and is simply stunning.

I am new to videoing and editing so I have made a few mistakes and had some technical issues with some new equipment; however, I am learning from each video that I do.

Anyway, here is the link and I appreciate it if you take the time to watch it:

Karl

Reactions: k9sar and Yaniv

k9sar

Local Expert, Georgia USA

Enthusiast III

Rydal, GA
Member #

Ham/GMRS Callsign
KK4EKF
Thank you for sharing your trip! I enjoyed your video. Would you explain the significance of the blue trees again? I've gotten to a certain age where my hearing is getting subpar ;-)

Nomad164

Rank V
Launch Member

Member III

Rockingham, Western Australia, Australia
First Name
Karl
Last Name
Fehlauer
Member #

Thank you for sharing your trip! I enjoyed your video. Would you explain the significance of the blue trees again? I've gotten to a certain age where my hearing is getting subpar ;-)
Glad you liked it.

The blue painted trees are to rise awareness of mental health issues affecting men - particularly those in the country.

Hope this helps :grin:

Karl

Reactions: k9sar