Launch Member

Advocate I

Harpers Ferry, WV, USA
First Name
John
Last Name
Bishop
Member #

I don’t have one, but a friend of mine does. His ewetoobs channel is “ Out of Office Camping”
Saw one this weekend out in the nat forest that had an Alucab topper on it Looked pretty good.

Reactions: Shock

Lazynorse

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Tacoma, WA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Olsen
Hey everyone! I’m curious to see how many Rangers we have here and I’d love some inspiration for my current setup.
Yep, 2022 Ranger XLT FX4. Eibach Pro Truck shocks, Icon leaf set for 3” front lift, 1” rear. Firestone Destination XT 255/75/17 (32”) C Load. Snugtop canopy with windoors, topped with Yakima tracks and Rhino Rack crossbars, Yakima Skybox 12 to store Gazelle T4.
IMG_2240.jpeg
IMG_2247.jpeg

Shock

Rank IV

Contributor III

Westlake, Ohio, United States
First Name
Michael
Last Name
Shock
Member #

Hey everyone! I’m curious to see how many Rangers we have here and I’d love some inspiration for my current setup.
Yep, 2022 Ranger XLT FX4. Eibach Pro Truck shocks, Icon leaf set for 3” front lift, 1” rear. Firestone Destination XT 255/75/17 (32”) C Load. Snugtop canopy with windoors, topped with Yakima tracks and Rhino Rack crossbars, Yakima Skybox 12 to store Gazelle T4.
View attachment 283875
View attachment 283876
Looks great! Love the cap on it

Reactions: Lazynorse

Lazynorse

Rank II

Enthusiast III

Tacoma, WA, USA
First Name
Rob
Last Name
Olsen
I would've choose 255/80/17, a 33" tire rather than my 32" 255/75/17 if I'd done tires at the same time as suspension lift. I kept the stock suspension and upgraded tires first. Without a lift the 33" would've required hacking away at crash bars, which I didn't want to do. I also couldn't afford tires and suspension at the same time. So, the lift came after 32s. That said, the fully inflated, hypothetical height difference between 32 and 33 is 1/2", pretty inconsequential in the real world.

Reactions: BAJA - PRO