• HTML tutorial

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
Does mine count? It shares the front suspension and some engines.

I used Superlift for the front (K357 comes with front diff drop and lift blocks for the rear SOA on Rangers) Old Man Emu rear springs (you shouldn't need these) and Supreme Suspensions spacers... Also got RideTrendZ re-indexed torsion bar keys and leaf spring shackles for an extra inch or two. Running 33" Nitto Trail Grapplers on Pro Comp 51 series, on Yukon 5.13 gears, Yukon diff rebuild kits, and Yukon axle shafts in the rear.

DintDobbs

Rank V

Advocate III

First Name
Daniel &
Last Name
the Vulture
So in short...

Superlift
Old Man Emu
Supreme Suspensions
Yukon/USA Standard Gear
RideTrendZ
Rough Country
MOOG
Timken

I used MOOG tie rods and upper and lower ball joints on the frint end rebuild, and Timken bearings. Rough Country made my double U-joint front drive shaft.

Rough Country also makes a 5" lift for the front end of Rangers, you might be interested in that.

RamblingRanger

Rank III

Enthusiast II

Virginia
First Name
David
Last Name
T
Member #

Any Gen 3 rig builds??? What companies did you use???
I just put the Rough Country 5” suspension on my 2005. It rides better than stock. I have a locker to install when the weather gets better. I’m a fair weather DYIer. I put 33” Cooper Discover ATs on 17” wheels. I have taken my truck on some pretty tough trails with just a 3” lift and 265/70/16s. These trucks climb like mountain goats. Now I will feel better traversing deep water sitting a bit higher.